1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Update on the Anti icky poo

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by kellimc123, Jun 6, 2004.

1. kellimc123

kellimc123 New Member

I got it the other day and sprayed it that night on my sofa and when I got up the next morning I checked on the spot and the smell is 100% gone!! It worked great!!

I also go some Nature's Miracle while I was waiting for the the anti icky poo and used it but it did not get the smell out at all. I used it on a spot on my carpet and I really used a lot of it and the smell was still there more almost 2 weeks later. I really can't say it works at all at least not on my cats pee. But that anti icky poo worked great got the smell and stain out in less then a few hours from my carpet. got the smell and stain out of my sofa also! I wish I had gotten this stuff before I wasted my money on Nature's Miracle.

2. vene

vene New Member

Glad it worked. Where did you purchase the anti ichy poo?

3. nern

nern New Member

Its funny because I saw Anti-Icky Poo for sale on the animal behavior associates website recenlty and it caught my eye right away because I remembered someone here asking about it. Glad you were able to find it.

4. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

hey vene!!! its anti "icky"...not "ichy" lol!!! but that would be a good name for a dandruff shampoo!!! lol!! :p

5. vene

vene New Member

Did I say anti ichy poo? Nah, it was Rene! She must have replaced the K with the H. :mrgreen: Is the Anti Icky Poo a natural remedy?

6. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

lol...vene...yep, i'll go with "it was rene" ...cause she's probably sayin "i need some of the anti ichy pooh...i gotta itch right under my chin and it wont go away. meowmy doesnt scratch it enough...she spends too much of her time with that wierd looking kitty that has strange cries and no fur..." :?

7. kellimc123

kellimc123 New Member

I found it on the cat doctor web site. I just put a search on for removing cat pee smell and the Anti Itky poo came up from the cat doctor site. I just love the stuff. No wait really it works so fast!