1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Update on the girls

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by Jennifer, May 1, 2004.

1. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

LOL!!! :mrgreen:

That is too darn funny Jennifer...but hey, it worked!!!

2. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

How sweet of your husband. Bet it brought back memories of when he was a kid. I caught my boys doing that just for the fun of it when they were small.
    On another note. How are the girl's feet. My poodle would rather not walk on the grass becasue of her arthritis. Her feet are changing and she walks on her front foot with her tender skin instead of the pad. Check the bottoms of their feet. If you see and strange callouses next to the pads it could be the same as my poo. She will lift her front foot when she no longer whats to out there. Do they walk with a good spring in their walk. It makes a difference. When I first got sasha she always took her time, unless a dog was coming down the street.

Oh, I almost wanted to cry to knowing they finally voiced their opinions. They are starting to feel at home.

3. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

:oops: A few trips? I can just imagine what the neighbor's think when your hubby goes into the backyard. "There goes that crazy guy that pee's in his yard!"

Well hey, atleast you saved the sofa! :lol:

4. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Oh my, Jennifer!!
    I'm sooooooo happy to hear that they barked!! That's awesome news... and just think how quick that was?!?! :) yahhhhhhhh for you!

and i love the visual!
    it made me think of kids hiding upstairs trying to peek on Santa downstairs!!!

5. Jennifer

Jennifer New Member

~puttin510~

Their feet!!! OMG! I didn't even think to check their poor little feet! I'll do that when they wake up. They are still sleeping at 8:30... I guess they need some beauty rest. :)

~Aqueous~

Yes.. a few trips.. less than ten for sure..lol Oh trust me... the neighbors thought we were nuts! But they think we are weird anyway..lol We are the only ones who grill outside when it's snowing... we are the only ones who sank clay pots into the ground to plant tulips ( to keep the gophers from getting to them ).. Oh.. and we chase and catch any snake that we find in the yard (for re-release) rather than calling animal control. So ya... we're weird! :lol:

~MonsterBailey~

It was EXACTLY like that!!! I had thought there was something seriously wrong with their "barker box".... to hear them bark was just awesome! :mrgreen:

Now I have a question... (figure I'll ask here while waiting for the vet to return my call)... when on this wormer medication ( Panacur and Metronidazole ) is it "normal" for them to throw up a little?? FunnyFace and Exquisite both puked last night. I don't want to get real descriptive.. but it looked like there were these stringy brown things in it. Idea's?

Jennifer

6. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

Could be worms .Some will puke them up if it is bad .had a rescue to do that once .Lord ,he was full of them .
    Is the stool getting better /harder /more firm .
    Glad to know they "talked "