1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Updates

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by BronxthePit, Oct 19, 2004.

1. BronxthePit

BronxthePit New Member

Hey folks, its been awhile since post :)

Any updates on everyones pitties? new pics?

I have some i just have to download them to the computer.My baby turned 4 months on the 16th and weighs 34 pounds :eek:) when i download the pics i'll update this post.

2. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

I posted some new pics a lil ways down I dont kno if you've seen them yet. Not much new has been going on really. Same old, same old.

Happy 4 month bday!!

3. someday

someday New Member

You're baby is gettin big! I'm getting a roll of Annie developed tomorrow..so...i'll have some new pics up soon.

4. someday

someday New Member

oops..double post

5. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

way off topic here... someday, that pic with your dog and cat always cracks me up. the look on the cats face is like 'OMG DOG GERMS WHAT DO I DO?!'

6. someday

someday New Member

That poor cat can't decide whether she loves or hates Annie. She really likes to be around her and play with her, but she HATES it when Annie licks all over her. She'll coming tearing up to Annie and either stare her straight in the eye or bat her tail and then going tearing back across the room. Of course Annie takes off after her, does a flying leap in the air and lands with all 4 feet surrounding the cat without touching her, then she proceeds to lick her ears. The poor cat gets this horrified look on her face like "oh this is so demeaning..it's going to take hours to clean this dog smell off!" They're a pretty silly pair.

7. juice1348

juice1348 New Member

8. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

[​IMG]
    Muse sticking her nose out of the kennel

[​IMG]
    I also have this one of Val's neice