1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Urgent Foster Home Needed For Dog in SoCal

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by DeLaUK, Jan 21, 2007.

1. DeLaUK

DeLaUK New Member

Hi guys, I really need some desperate help to get a dog into a foster home of some kind (rescue org or something....anything) until around May/June.

She is a mixed breed, looks like a belgian shepherd (kinda, she was found in a trash can at a few hours old so we dont really know what she is), she is now 6 and a half years old, spayed, not sure of vax status but can sort it if needed.
    She IS NOT GOOD WITH DOGS and I dont trust her around smaller kids (not under 12 years old), she is good with cats though.

Ill keep it short but I am going to California in 3 weeks so I can sort out her Rabies titer test then....it will take me until around the end of April or end of May till I can afford the flight over to UK for her and to pay for the quarrantine which is the equivelant of over $500 a month, not sure how much the flights are, I get a different price every time I check and it ranges from a couple hundred dollars to over a thousand. If she can stay in California for at least part of the 6 months wait time on the titer results it would be a great help but Ill do what I need to. I will arrange payment for food for her and any medical costs but Im really on a tight budget so I cant afford boarding fees over there as I need to get the money together for the quarrantine here.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, the dog did have a home until May but the people have let me down big time and if shes not out of there rapid they have threatened to have her euthanized (one of the family members has threatened to dump her off out in the desert) :(

I know its a long shot but had to try,

Thanks.