1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

vene has a heart of gold :)

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by lynnhaz, Jan 4, 2005.

1. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

............. :shock: ................

CASSIE!!!!! GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF!!!! :shock: :0011: sheesh!! a girl just cant get any peace around here. you guys are like cats that want to eat in the morning...ya know?? following you around...wont give ya a minutes peace!!

so......................

here they are !!!!!!

max and chris...HEY!!! GET A ROOM YOU GUYS!!! lols... :roll:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

and mikey and chris playing with a toy....

[​IMG]

and christopher...he loves the bed. the best pic was after this...but i ran out of film....chris racked out in the bed....mikey came in for the first time...they were all snugglie together.... :wink: :eek:

[​IMG]

and some extra pics i just took of maxie and chris....how in the world could two cats look this cute?? maxie...chattering at the camera, as usual... :roll: (in the last picture)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Great pictures Lynn! That's an awesome bed! Vene did a wonderful job, as usual.

Sorry to hear about Chris (from the other post). Hopefully it will all be dealt with very quickly. Your poor boys - on meds again. :(

3. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

oh thank you halaroo...im still planning to get some pics up of otis....i havent forgotten...wanted to get these up first.

isnt the bed adorable???

4. bionca

bionca New Member

What supplements did u give them?

Lynnhaz, Max and Chris are so beautiful. They have beautiful healthy shinny coat and not to mention beautiful marble design too. loves all the picture taken. Did you give then vitamins every day? What supplements did u give them? Hugo coat is not shiny kinda coarse and sheds alot.

5. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

hi bianca...

they are bengals....and have different fur than normal cats...its almost like pelt...very soft and shiny. both of them have the "glitter gene" which is a desirable trait in bengals, causing the gold in their fur to glitter...like gold leaf. its beautiful in the sun...

but, diet wise, i feed premium...wellness canned, but recently i switched to whole foods "petguard, next to nature" which has very little grain. and they get chicken soup/wd mix for dry. i sprinkle "prozyme" on their food, which is an enzyme that helps them to absorb the nutrients better...

:D :wink: :eek:

6. Bente

Bente New Member

**bengals! bengals! bengals! bengals! bengals! bengals! bengals! bengals!**

Common' everybody! If you say it with me like about a million times while I close my eyes and wish hard enough, maybe I'll have a soft-sparkling-golden-mushy-bengal-kitten at my front door tomorrow... Maybe..? :0011: A girl is allowed to dream, right?

7. Bente

Bente New Member

Got so caught up in my bengal-cheer, that I forgot to say: Great pictures Lynn! And that bed looks like kitty heaven :eek:

8. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

bente...if your good...valentines day is coming!!! little merlin is on the adoption list....

AND HE LOOKS JUST LIKE MAX!!! :shock:

i will post the link when they get his pic up....spit and image of max....

9. vene

vene New Member

Lynn, the 3 stooges look cuter and cuter every time you photograph them! :mrgreen: I just love Max's chattering pics. They always crack me up! :p

10. EternalFlame

EternalFlame New Member

*wimpers moans and coos* toooooo freaking cute! and what a cherishable bed! little pictures on the sides and everything!

*huggles all around* such special kitties u have lynn! wish i could snuggle them!