1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Vomiting dog and Vets cant' find anything wrong,please help

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by peanut73, Dec 2, 2007.

1. peanut73

peanut73 New Member

Hi,
    My 20 lb minpin has been vomiting everything he eats for about 9 days now. Before i took hime to the vet i tried some home remedies first.
    Pepto, didnt ffed him for 24 hours, then gradually feed him rice. But he would always vomit it. He does not have a temp., he was just slightly dehydrated, ( I made him take water), vets say his blood is all normal
    . They have run the gasey die stuff and they say its traveling thru him so no obstructions, and they exrayed, and it showed nothing...And his weight was the same as last year when they weighed him.

I am sooo upset that together with the vets we cant find anything!!!
    Poor little thing he's so hungry!!

Im just going to go to pick him up today and ask them to send home some antibiotics and some anti naseua medicine.

He does have a tendency to eat grasshopers and other stuff in the yard.

I would love to hear from someone if you hav eheard of this.

Thanks

2. peanut73

peanut73 New Member

oh, i dont know why i forgot to mention that the vets did see that his intestional wall was thickened..