1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Vote 4 TRIXIE please

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by Trixiepoo, Aug 1, 2004.

1. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

After I went to the website to vote 4 Sasha I had to enter Trixie so please vote 4 her!!!!!

2. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

3. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

I did. make sure you come and do this everyday to give us an email reminder , Ok. Jack is in the September contest. Vote for him.

4. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Trixie has my votes!!! :y_the_best:

:D

(So, Jack is going to be in September's contest, right!?!?!)

5. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

ok thanx ill go vote 4 Jack right now :D

6. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Okay, I'm confused, I didn't see Jack in there!?!? :?

7. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Nevermind my previous post, I just answered my own question by looking a little closer!!! :roll:

I think I need some more sleep! LOL :D

8. nern

nern New Member

I voted! :D

9. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

What do u mean by that just post on it everyday??

10. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Yeah, just a reply and either writing bump or say something if you like. It will keep this thread close to the top where it can be seen and it will pop up in our email to remind us to vote. I'm going to go vote now. :y_the_best:

11. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

TRIXIE got my vote... she's such a doll! (Sorry, puttin, I saw rufus, but gotta vote for trix this time!)

I submitted Bailey today... I think she said that will be for October, right, Puttin?!?

I told Deb that I would vote for Jack, but haven't seen her post!!?!?!? So, looks like you're right, we'll have to vote for Jack for next month...

12. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

I do beleive that is right Monster. But remember we have to vote for august and september both at the same time. Where is deb. I've voted for Jack three days in a row, and will vote for him all thru August, err, uh for september that is. trixie gets the august votes from me. And Bailey in October.

13. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

You know if they win they get to be in the calendar, granted they give Shirley permission to use the picture. Thats so cool.

14. deb2950

deb2950 New Member

I'm here

voting for trixie everyday! :eek:

15. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

Hoping 4 alot more votes 4 Trixie. # 1 & 3 & 9 r still ahead

16. deb2950

deb2950 New Member

just voted!

Go trixie!!![/list]

17. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

I'm voting too.
    Deb, start a thread for Jack. I'm voting for him even if you don't. Remember what you were saying before. Jack is not a looser. You get to tooten your horn for him.

18. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

Im votin 4 Jack everyday too!!! They still have a chance :bow_now: Keep Voting [-X Dont Stop

19. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

20. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

Oh thanks Puttin neva thought of that :shock: