1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Vote 4 TRIXIE please

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by Trixiepoo, Aug 1, 2004.

1. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Puttin~

Malti is hosting that particular contest. I believe she is still collecting photos for that contest. Here's what it said on her site:

"Attention ! Announcement from us to you ....NEW ...A SPECIAL Moment in the life of My Pet Contest ....In the next few months we will be building and getting ready to start a new and exciting contest ..Has your pet even done something silly ,made you laugh and you captured it in a picture ? played dress up ,any funny stuff going on ? OR JUST A Tender moment that brings you a smile ...Get those pictures in to us now ! When we start the contest there will be a link on this site to it ... "

:D

2. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Ok thanks MbShepoo :D I'll have to go read her site somemore.

3. stravieso

stravieso New Member

voted for Trixie again...she's catching up...let's vote people...let's vote so TRIXIE can WIN!!! :eek:

4. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

5. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

6. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

aw man... i'm getting bummed out.... :( come on.... we gotta vote, vote vote

7. stravieso

stravieso New Member

voted again....

8. pomlover

pomlover New Member

Voted.........hope Trixie wins.

9. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Me too...things aren't lookin' good for poor Trixie!!! :(

10. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Hey trix, I saw you went over to delphi-forum. Keep bugging people. Did you go to Dog Bytes over there too. I can't vote but once a day. Shirley would shut me down if i tried to vote more than once. I will keep voting for trixe. She does have a good amount, but not close enough yet. Do you have any computer friends or family that could start voting for you. Keep trying. What is it about 5 or 6 days left till next months voting right.
    Come on trixie :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

11. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

12. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

Ya i had people voting but she just kept going down anywayz :( but now she is done by like 100 votes and she has like 4 days but i VOTED. i wasn't able to post 4 the last week acuz I had band camp practice :x from 8 - 5 and then tennis from 6 - 7:30 :D so that leaves no time 4 Auspet :cry: But now I AM BACK hee hee

13. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Well I'm still voting for your girl. And did you see Jack is also in 3rd place. If you could get a group of people to vote that would be great. I think Shirely said you can do that. She would need the names of all the voters. Go look at the voting instructions. Maybe all you school class or something like that. Go on now, hurry.
    Read this, about the teacher, class voting.
    http://pages.ivillage.com/poosarecool/id10.html

14. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

Ok well I guess the contest ends today and so Trixie comes in third.... :? So close to getting a prize. :( But we will try again some other time in a couple of months !! THANX 4 VOTING EVERYONE :mrgreen:

15. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Third is better than last right. She got alot of votes. Reguardless of if she won, she's always a doll. Maybe next time. She'e still a winner.

16. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Oh, I totally agree.... GOOD TRY, TRIXIE!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: