1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Vote 4 TRIXIE please

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Trixiepoo, Aug 1, 2004.

1. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

2. lil96

lil96 New Member

Crap that number 3 is going to ahave to be taken out, it is in the lead! Trixie is so cute, when I looked at the rest of them I thought Jake looked alot like my shihtzu we had when I was a kid, her name was goldie, i didn't like her so much (i did like her but I didn't want to, because it was when my parents were breeding them, so I didn't want to get attched) so I called her Moldie. Rufus looks really cute too. Bubbles is cute, but I think they need better lighting to show just how cute she is. Raymond is the weirdest looking dog I have ever seen, haha. Zoe and My maltipoo baby do have cute pictures, I just wish I could see Zoes face better, but I am sure she is just concentrating, palying the piano isn't easy! Haddie is cute too with those ears. But my vote still goes for Trixie, btw, I love that name I had a cat with that name! I named my cat after the little girl in problem child 2

3. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

ya My multipoo baby is pretty cute in that pic. I sent in two pics of Trixie but they didn't put in her best one sadly :( but that is okay she still has a chance

4. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Isn't that our Rufus in the contest as well?

5. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

I voted, but she's at 8% :(

But I'll keep voting! Boy, they were all sooo cute!

6. GinaH

GinaH New Member

I tried to vote but everytime I hit submit it brought me back to the voting page and would not allow me to vote? Very weird.... :?

7. lil96

lil96 New Member

I thought that was Rufus too, but I am not sure, I thought Rufus here was lighter colored? But I am not sure.

8. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

Thanx 4 Voting Trixie appreciates it!! =P~

9. GinaH

GinaH New Member

I was able to vote today and I also voted from my husbands laptop :-$ !

10. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

THANX WOOHOO gettin more votes

11. GinaH

GinaH New Member

~BUMP~

12. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

13. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

*BUMP* -----11%--------

14. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

15. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Come on guys we gotta vote for Trixie she is way behind! :?

16. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

~BUMP~ Gonna c if I can get another forum to vote to I fanyone goes to another forum let me kno

17. GinaH

GinaH New Member

:y_the_best:

18. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

:mrgreen: BUMP :mrgreen:

19. GinaH

GinaH New Member

20. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

Thank U Ginah :eek: GO TRIXIE :p