1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Wanna Smile? Well, Do Ya?

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Sarge'smom, Jul 16, 2004.

1. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Too Sweet!
    [​IMG]

You just know it has to be Labs under there!
    [​IMG]

Ever felt like doing this to your computer?
    [​IMG]

2. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

:shock: I just realized that my avatar changed again! My brat of a sister has a "mole" in the office changing them! She knows I think he's hot and she's put someone up to changing them while she is in Hawaii!!!! :?

3. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

LOL! I keep noticing the new avatar and it keeps confusing me. :)

Jamiya

4. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

We all got together before she left and we were talking about what stars we thought were hot and I told her and now a different picture is popping up all the time! I thought she just did the one before she left, but now she is gone so it has to be someone on this office that she has doing it for her! E-V-I-L! I even said that night that I wasn't exactly sure how to do the avatar thing and she said "Oh, I know how!" Indeed!

5. honeybears

honeybears New Member

I kept meaning to ask you who that hunk was on your avatar :D

honeybear

6. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Orlando Bloom (a/k/a Legolas in Lord of the Rings, Will Turner in Pirates of the Caribbean, Joe in Ned Kelly, etc...) sigh.....(insert dreamy far away look here) :kiss_heart:

P.S. I'm trying to figure out where she is getting these and who she has doing it!!!!

7. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

aww those pictures are so cute!

Surge's mom, Orlando is so mine! :0017: lol, he is so cute.

8. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

OneWolf- "Dem's Fightin' Words!" :0009:

9. OneWolvesDream

Lol, BUT how obsessive are you? lol. can you say the main lines he said in lotr? lol.
    :oops:

10. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

:x OK! They have gone too far! Look at the size of that! I'll fix it, don't anyone yell at me, I just have to strangle someone first!!!!!

11. OneWolvesDream

lol, you'll have to catch me first! lol. i dnt see much of a size prob, the size shows all the cute in them. lol.

12. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Cute pics! I saw a shar-pei at the vets today. Was almost 8 weeks old. They are just the cutest doggies!

Now as for the Orlando Bloom issue I hate to break it to you guys but my sister has planned on marrying him. Has already picked out where they will live and what they are naming thier 4 children. And she seems pretty determined so she might give you guys a run for you money! :y_the_best:

13. OneWolvesDream

lol, tell her she can have johnny dept. even though my friend will freak out about me saying that. she has a huge thing on the back of her door. kinda scary.

14. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Those pictures are so cute! I love the one of the dog going pee on the laptop! To Funny! \:D/

15. honeybears

honeybears New Member

LOL GIna, I didnt know eh was peeing until you pointed it out.

Sargesmom I cant see any of your avatars anymore

honeybear

16. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Hmm he has kinda bad reputation but I will let her know you said that. Maybe we can get her intrest away from him so you two can fight over him.

17. Jody

Jody New Member

Aww they are so cute, I love the halloween costumes :y_the_best:

18. OneWolvesDream

lol, not a bad idea. lol.

19. nern

nern New Member

LOL. Those pictures are adorable!

20. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Well, I guess most of you missed the HUGE avatar picture of Orlando they put on my name yesterday late afternoon. I was just getting ready to leave work for the day and I didn't have time to figure out who did it so I sent out an e-mail telling whoever did it, that they better fix it! Not that a huge picture of Orlando is a bad thing!

3dogsihave: Tell your sister I don't have to marry him and I already have 2 kids of my own. He could clip his toenails in front of me and I'd be happy for that! :D