1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Wanna Smile? Well, Do Ya?

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Sarge'smom, Jul 16, 2004.

1. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

LMAO, you know this is pointless, he is with Kate and we have no chance anyway. Lol, i have a huge pirates of the caribbean poster of him.
    this one:
    [​IMG]

and this one:
    [​IMG]

:D

2. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

OneWolf- Kate is just a substitute because hasn't found me yet! I love that poster of him! I forgot to tell you that when I got home last night there was a poster of him on my walk in closet door! I KNOW she could not have got my husband to do it, so it had to be my mom!

[​IMG]

3. OneWolvesDream

Awww thats a cute poster! iv seen it in stores, im broke so i ask my mom for that stuff, and she sees the pictures shakes her head and says ugh not again. lol. he is really cute. and nooooo he is waiting for me. lol.
    wow, this is sad.

4. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Cute or not, one things for sure... he better like animals!

5. OneWolvesDream

lol, yup, yup. i heard he likes horses.....like me....lol.

6. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

you are :0010:

7. OneWolvesDream

yup, iv kown that for awhile, cant say much about you though.lol. jk.

8. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

I'm a 36 year old mother of 2 with an Orlando Bloom poster on my closet door... was there any doubt? :shock:

9. OneWolvesDream

lmao. yup, that solved everything.

10. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

oh come on!!!! yall just give it up!

You should know by now, I'm sleeping with him and depp....Lemmi tell ya, its a close run!!!! I do have to say, Depp may be bigger, but Bloom's got the motion flowin in the ocean! lol 8)

SO just give it up hussies! Their all MINE!! MINE I TELL YA!!!!! :mrgreen:

11. OneWolvesDream

HAHAHA LMAO, well since u seem to like depp so much i'll just take orlando off your hands. lol.

12. SwtBettyLu

SwtBettyLu New Member

Those pictures are so adorable I love the little ghost dogs, those are great!