1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

want to see a rainbow?

Discussion in 'Birds - all breeds / types' started by kathy5, Jul 18, 2004.

1. kathy5

kathy5 New Member

I saw him last week & I told my self If e was still there when I came back to the pet store that I would buy him

names up for options

jub-jub
    boo-bow
    rainbow
    prizum
    jacob -means a coat of many colors in the Bible

I took all of the others & put them In the other cage so that he may get used to this cage tonight I will switch cages with the birds

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Awww how cute i like the names jub-jub and prizum both sound like fitting names.

Mike

3. deadletter04

deadletter04 New Member

Names

:D They are cute little birdies! I like the names prizum, jacob and jub-jub (jub-jub the most)

-Molly

4. dragondottie

dragondottie New Member

I had a rainbow, years ago, and I called him, Hercules, because he was to be my first breeding bird, and the name was a joke really, he was gorgeous, white and a bluey lilac, then I rescued another rainbow from my sister's kids, who had no idea how to look after a budgie, I took it for safeties sake, out of harms way, that was mainly white with yellow and bits of green, I think rainbows are the loveliest in the budgie world, I don't have any now, as I said that was all years ago, I've just my nutty tiel

5. Nameless

Nameless New Member

I'm sorry if this is off topic but, does anyone know what two budiges you have to cross to get a lutino budgie color? I have an albino and I really like lutino's so I want to see if I could breed my budgies to get a lutino!

6. fencer_cat

fencer_cat New Member

jub-jub yeah!!! :eek:

7. Jody

Jody New Member

Yup Jub-Jub

He's lovely, got beautifull colouring. :eek: