1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Was the board down - or was it my server?

Discussion in 'General Topics & Support Issues' started by hermann muenster, Mar 25, 2006.

1. hermann muenster

hermann muenster New Member

I couldn't get to the auspet site today and I had difficulty getting to it yesterday. Has anyone else had problems getting to this site?

When I tried getting to it - there was a message that said there was a "critical error". I don't know what that means. Also it said something about the site had reached maximum posts and had expired.

Has anyone else seen this page and message?

Sorry to be so WAY off the dog topic!

2. MyPetTherapyDog

MyPetTherapyDog New Member

Hi:
    I could not access the site either!

3. DeLaUK

DeLaUK New Member

Its been down twice, I couldnt get in yesterday morning, then in the afternoon I could and then early hours of this morning it came up with the 'debug' thing and reaching maximum posts (or something).

4. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

got the same thing here

5. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Yuppers, I think it was down quite a while. It started Thursday night around 10pm for me... I couldn't get on until almost 7pm yesterday.

6. Auspetian

Auspetian Administrator Staff Member

Hi Guys,

Yes, we experienced some database issues at the host level. The forum was down almost all day today. I am being told that the problems is now fixed. Hopefully we’ve seen the last of it.

Please let me know immediately if you are still experiencing any weird error messages when trying to login, post, reply etc.

My email: admin@auspet.com , It’ll be great if you could copy and paste the entire content of the error message into your email. :y_the_best:

7. DeLaUK

DeLaUK New Member

We should copy your e-mail address down too because if it goes down again and we cant get in then we cant get your e-mail address to send you an e-mail. :wink: :lol:

8. hermann muenster

lol lol lol!!
    Good point DeLuk!!
    If the server is down - there's no access to an e-mail!!!

The weather is great here in Indiana today - I'm going to get everyone outside to play (and do a little yard work too?)!

I want to work with my pup with "heel". He's doing great with everything else - but he's still too scatter-brained to concentrate on heeling. I have been working with him for 3-5min sessions a couple of times a day. Today, I may take him out of the yard and try for a walk to the end of the block! He still likes to jump up and sometimes still gets so excited that he needs to grab the leash! He's so funny!!

9. Auspetian

Auspetian Administrator Staff Member

Come on surly it is not that hard to remeber :lol:

Anyway, in case anyone forgets....you can email to
    any_name@auspet.com and i will still get that email. :D

10. DeLaUK

DeLaUK New Member

:lol:

11. MyPetTherapyDog

Herman, I have to ask, Where does your screen name come from?
    LOL.
    Are you a Munster fan?
    That was my favorite show when I was a kid!
    LOL

12. hermann muenster

Pet Therapy - it's just a silly name that really came out of the blue. I am a fan of "The Munster's" and the "Addam's Family" - I don't know if you are old enough, but I remember that they were both popular (along with Bonanza) during the same TV season! Ah - those were the days!!!

Anyway, I just added and extra "n" to Herman and changed the Munster to the cheesy type - Muenster! I was going to use the usual spelling when I registered on a very large site - and would you believe - someone had already had that name registered!! So I had to make the modification!

Sorry that I don't have a more interesting story to tell - but at least I can remember it.

13. DeLaUK

DeLaUK New Member

I thought you were German :lol:

14. lil96

lil96 New Member

that is what I thought too! sometimes I worry i see too much German in things!
    Anyway here's a little known fact Herman Munster, (Fred Gwynn) has my birthday! so I feel a specail connection whenever I see Hermann Muenster posts!
    Oh yea I had the ssame problem! Drove me crazy, I thought uh now I can't get on and tell people there is a problem!

15. MyPetTherapyDog

LOL Yes, Unfortunatly, I am quite old enough to remember the Munsters and the Adams family and Little joe (was he cute or what) ??? LOL
    http://www.angelfire.com/tv2/littlejoef ... tfile.html
    OH yea, I was a huge little house on the prairie fan too! LOL.
    To this day, all of these (well not so much a fan of the Adams family) are my favorite shows. Oh and I liked the Waltons too! So far gone are these families with no disfunction!! LOL!!!
    PS I am 43 years old !!!
    Anyone else care to share their age? LOL.

16. hermann muenster

I agree that gone are the days of TV shows that portray "normal" families.
    Once your kids are past the PBS Seasame Street age - they pretty much jump into a world of dysfunctional TV-land. What a loss for the kids.

This is one of the reasons that my dogs are so important to my family. We spend a lot more time with them than we do with the TV.

We spend a lot of time grooming and training. We spend a lot of time playing and loving our dogs. Everyone benefits.

As far as my age --- well, let's just say that the AARP has been sending me a lot of mail lately!!!

17. Zeppy`s mom

Zeppy`s mom New Member

I just joined yesterday, so I dont know. :?