1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

"wash this meowmy, wash this"

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Mary_NH, Dec 29, 2004.

1. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

this morning I was brushing my teeth at the bathroom sink and Zeus decided to join me (ahhh yes...only Zeus :roll: )

I had the water running, brushing my teeth and mumbling to Zeus, about how handsome he is, through a mouth full of brush and paste.

Zeus simply places his rather large tail into the sink, with the water running. His tail was getting soaked :mrgreen: and he seemed oblivious to it (the boy's just not that bright - he's smart just not bright). Of course having a slight evil streak I left the water running :-s . Zeus' tail looked like it should have been on the backened of a drowned orange rat.

Then he stood up (I'm not sure if he realized yet, at this point, that his tail was dripping wet) and shook himself like a dog.

So....who has the evil streak I ask :m33:

2. fridaylove

fridaylove New Member

I can soo relate to that!! :eek:
    Hunter gets in the bathtub....everyday....he sits on the other side of the shower curtain and from time to time...his tail moves into the shower....I dry him off every morning now!!!

LOL...the silly cat will even put his tail in the sink with the dishes.....

Gosh love the little darlins!!!

3. Cassie

Cassie Active Member

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I sware, I'm convinced they do this stuff intentionally!

4. vene

vene New Member

:0017: :m39:

5. EternalFlame

EternalFlame New Member

LOL i would love to watch this stuff lol

6. luna

luna New Member

buster goes into the tub and stands with his head under the focet to get his bath in the morning.