1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Water Bridge!

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by M_wm, Jul 29, 2004.

1. M_wm

M_wm New Member

2. ghostcatfishbane

ghostcatfishbane New Member

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im gettin a 55 gallon so im gunna try to make a slanted one or sumthin!!!!!!!!!!!

3. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

Thanks for the link. Somone on another forum I visit was thinking about doing that with his 10 gallons.

-Chelle

4. M_wm

M_wm New Member

Yah someone on another forums i go to did this but hes made a BIG loop and about 1/4 of the loop cam above the tanks water level so the fish could swim uo high it was awesome

5. Fish Addict

Fish Addict New Member

very cool i want to do it now

6. M_wm

M_wm New Member

If anyone tried this Tell me i wanna see how it works heres a pic of another type [​IMG] u can see a algea eater in the tube above the water to the right hand side of the tube :y_the_best:

(This is NOT mine) its just off another forum :y_the_best:

7. Heather&Nicole

Heather&Nicole New Member

that is sweet!!

I wonder if you go make a really long tube that extends from one end of the room up and over towards the ceiling then down to the other side to another tank...if so i would get another 55!! :p

8. Fish Addict

Fish Addict New Member

you can try anything

9. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

wow, thats cool! i want one, oo maybe on the new 10 gal im getting. lol. now i have 3 10 gal and a 29 gal and on my way to the 300 bilt in one. lol. btw fish addict nice signature!lol.

10. M_wm

M_wm New Member

You should connect all 3 10gs with the bridges that would be cool :y_the_best:

11. Heather&Nicole

Yes, that would be sweet! :)

12. grnlemonade

grnlemonade New Member

i would do that but i dont think i would want a flowerhorn to go and meet another any where else b/c all that would lead to is fighting and probably death...i dont even know if they make piping that large anyway...

13. M_wm

M_wm New Member

That one is tiny look at this beast (its cost the guy $200 to make) i think its stupid how much he paid [​IMG]

14. Heather&Nicole

PVC should NOT be that expensive...Im tellin you...$200 is rediculous

15. M_wm

M_wm New Member

16. Heather&Nicole

17. M_wm

M_wm New Member

didnt u say ur whole 55 was cheaper then that! jesus lol youve got me thinkin i want a 55g now wat r u going to stock it with anyways?

18. Heather&Nicole

Yup 40 bucks cheaper in fact!

Right now we are in the planning stages but it looks like

Pleco
    Cichlid (1 Albino)
    Cory Catfish
    Guppies
    Minnows
    Barbs (maybe)
    Gourami
    Loaches