1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

We are back now!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by True_Pits, Aug 12, 2007.

1. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

So we are back from our TX Trip! Boy was it a long drive, 22hrs there and 20hrs back.

You'd think we would be able to rest and relax once we got here. But being a dogger I guess you just can't expect to do that. We got here at 4:30 and didn't get to bed until late. Of course there is some unloading to do, but then there are dogs to feed and water, pups to vaccinate and worm, kennel to mend, dogs to move and rearrange! Took some hours there! Right to work after our little vacation, but I love it!

Here are some pics

[​IMG]
    Santana in the camper trailer

[​IMG]
    Santana keeping watch

[​IMG]
    Santana and my lil cousin playing and hanging out

[​IMG]
    Santana getting spoiled by my other cousin

2. Sara

Sara New Member

I wondered who you took with you on these trips to TX and whatnot... I guessed correctly with Santana being your right hand girl...LOL...

Glad you're back!

Sara