1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

We got a puppy!!!!!

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by daisyheadmaisy, Sep 11, 2004.

1. daisyheadmaisy

daisyheadmaisy New Member

Yay!!! :eek: We are soo excited! We met with a really great breeder today and came home with a pup! Our baby is a miniature pinscher named Reagan. She is 8 weeks old and is a tiny little thing.
    We just got home a little while ago and put her in her crate for the night. She cried for about 30 minutes. It was SO hard to ignore her, but we did and now she is sleeping. She woke up a few minutes ago and was crying for a few minutes. Now she is back to sleep. I hope this goes away with time. She is cutest thing I have ever seen and follows us around every where! She always wants to be pet and held too. It's very hard not to let her run everything because she is so tiny and cute. But we know that now is the time to create the boundaries.

2. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Congrats on your new baby... I love the name!!!!!!!! :)

You must (it's the law!) post pictures as soon as you can ;) hehe

3. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

:eek: CONGRATS on your Min Pin!!!!!!! :eek:

And as Monster said, pics are a MUST!!! :wink:

I'm glad to hear that you aren't letting the pup run the house, and that you're laying down the rules and boundaries right from the get-go...believe me, it'll pay off in the end!!! :y_the_best:

Best wishes to you and your new pup, keep us updated! :D

4. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Congradulations on your new addition. I am sure she is so cute. It seems puppy fever is going around these days we have alot of new puppy owners.

5. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Yahoo, Sooooooooo did you let the puppy pick you of did you pick it? Reagan is a great name after a great man. Pictures are needed here you know.

I may be getting a pup myself. I about 9 weeks. :D

6. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Congrats, congrats, congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

Can't wait to see pics!

7. MollysMom

MollysMom New Member

Congrats!
    Puppy fever is definately contagious!