1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

We had a little boy!

Discussion in 'General Topics & Support Issues' started by Chessmind, Sep 7, 2006.

1. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Hi everyone. My wife and I are now the proud parents of baby Liam. Born last Thursday 8/31 weighing 7 lbs 9 oz. We also have a baby girl named Kira who is only 11 months old! We don't plan on having any more. LOL. We didn't want to know the sex of either of our babies until they were born, so it was just really amazing to find out when they were delivered. I am so happy to have a girl and a boy. Of course I would have been happy with two girls too, but it is kind of nice to have one of each. Like Kira he is also so good, doesn't cry much and is just so darn wonderful! :mrgreen:

Here is Liam sound asleep.

[​IMG]

Here is Kira our happy girl.

[​IMG]

2. vene

vene New Member

Congratulations! You are doubly blessed! :mrgreen: :eek: :0018:

3. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Congratulations to you and your wife, Chessmind. Your baby is beautiful and little Kira is gorgeous, too. And to have one of each...that's perfect. I had four girls. They are all wonderful women now. I think I would have been scared to have a boy. I wouldn't know what to do with him. :mrgreen:

Thanks for posting the pictures. Enjoy your new baby. :)

4. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Congratulations! They are both beautiful! Kira is getting so big. :mrgreen:

5. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

Kira is lovely (I have a 2 year old niece named Kira!!!)
    Boys are just so much fun!!! School shopping is easier too LOL
    best of luck to both your babes they are both sweet looking children

6. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

Congratulations! :eek: They are beautiful!

7. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Thanks everyone. I must say it is a wonderful thing being a father. I feel like my life is finally complete. :D

8. Auspetian

Auspetian Administrator Staff Member

Congratulations, he is gorgeous. They are both gorgeous. Moua Moua Moua to both :y_the_best: .

9. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Thanks Auspetian. :D

10. nern

nern New Member

Congrats! Both of your children are just beautiful. :D

11. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Thanks Nern. :D

12. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

Hey, how'd I miss this?? I was wondering when your baby would be born...anyway CONGATULATIONS!! Sorry it's so late. They are both beautiful.

Aren't your kids the same age as Brittany Spears'...hmmm...interesting 8)

13. kc5gvn

kc5gvn New Member

They're both beautiful. It's not going to be long 'til Kira is out of 1 thing and into 3 more. You can see the "explorer" in her eyes. Have fun!

14. Bente

Bente New Member

Congratulations Chessmind! :eek: Like Coppersmom said: How could I have missed this post?

Liam is adorable, and Kira has grown in to a beautiful little girl, thanks for posting pictures :D

15. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

:oops: Ok, I feel stupid. I obviously saw this post right after it was posted...I guess I forgot. My Dad's been real sick and I've been a little preoccupied. :oops:

16. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Congratulations to you all, You have to beautiful kids...

Must be the year for little boys my sister just had a little boy thursday 15th sept named him colby lee.

Again congrats to you and your wife i bet kira is loving playing the big sister and wanting to help with everything

Mike

17. vene

vene New Member

Congratulations Mike and your family! :eek: How about some pics too? :m7:

18. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

I have posted some links in my other post of pics of him he is just so tiny

Mike

19. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

LOL about Britney Spears. :lol: Thanks everyone. :mrgreen: