1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Wednesday Night Chat

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by MonsterBailey, Apr 28, 2004.

1. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Just wanted to remind everyone (and invite the newbies) to our pre-planned Wednesday night chats. "Start up" time is 6pm Pacific time, 9pm Eastern time (don't know anybody else's time! LOL)

However... I won't be able to attend this week. I'll be out of town.... so have lots'o'fun without me!! (and malti, mybabyshih and poogirl: BEHAVE!!) hehe

2. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

:( Won't be able to make it ,have to work in the store .We have a load of appliances coming in and I have to unpack it all ...Pain in the behind it is .!!!! Sorry ..

3. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Okay, then you are off the BEHAVE restriction!! :) hehe

4. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Great reminder Monster! :y_the_best:

I am not positive that I'll be able to make it tonight, but I will try and get a few minutes free to drop in for little bit...we'll see! :D

Anyhow, you'll be greatly missed! :cry:

Hope everyone has a nice chat! :D

5. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Me, not behave, where would you get an idea like that? :-# LOL
    Monster is goin' out of town, can we say P-A-R-T-Y at Monster's house!!! :0018:

6. ilovemaltipoos

:0008: I am with you .I 'll bring the pizza ,popcorn and BM's ...What other messy stff can we bring ...help me out here ,theis is a once in a life time opportunity ...hey EVERYONE ...PARTY AT MONSTERS HOUSE !!!!!!!! :0020:

:0018:

7. Jennifer

Jennifer New Member

Where is that chat at?? I'll try to make it :D

Jennifer

8. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Who me? :roll: I always behave.... :0025:

I'm going to try to make it for chat also! I'll miss you Monster :(

9. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

PARTY at Monster's house????? I'm there!!!!!!!!!!!! :0020:

That dancing guy makes me laugh so hard!

10. Rene

Rene New Member

thanks for the reminder and the time for me i could never figure that out i will try to get on but i wont be home till 7 my son has baseball game tonight but i will check and see if anyone is there hopefully i will get to chat :eek:

11. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Malti, you are off to a great start there my friend! :y_the_best: I am sure we can put our minds to good use and think of some more stuff to make an EXTRA big mess! :0017:

So far we have 3 party-goers, anyone else want to take us up on our once in a life time offer? K-9's are welcome as well of course...it just wouldn't be complete without 'em! \:D/

Wooohooo, I am ready for some fun at Monster's... **chanting** PARTY, PARTY, PARTY! :0008:

(By the way Monster, I know you don't know it yet, but we greatly appreciate your hospitality...we'll be sure to help ourselves while we're partyin' away at your house!!! :mrgreen: )

12. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Jennifer~

How to get to the chat:

If you scroll ALL the way down to the bottom of the page, you will notice "CHAT" written in blue. Click on that, sign/log yourself in, then a chat screen will come up. In that chat screen, you will notice a drop-down box under the statement, "You are currently on this channel." In the drop-down box, click dogs, and you are in and ready to chat away!!! :D

13. Jennifer

Jennifer New Member

Thanks!!! :eek: 8pm Central ... I should be able to get here if the children will cooperate!

Jennifer

14. ilovemaltipoos

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Yes ,monster thank you very much ,I just happen ot have a couple puppies that are learning to hike ,better you than me ....LOL ! :mrgreen:

everyone have a great time at chat tonight .I will be working at the store .talk to you soon ...Bye now ! :y_the_best:

15. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

(It was nice chatting with you Jennifer! Sorry I cut you off there at the end without saying bye, my computer decided to disconnect me right as I was about to type it in! :x )

16. Jennifer

Jennifer New Member

(MyBabyShihPoo~~ I enjoyed it! No worries about cutting me off..lol That chat thing is tweaked bad! I enjoyed visiting with you.. hope to do it again soon!)

Leaving in a few minutes to take everyone to school/work and head to McAllester to get the girls!!! YAY!!! :D

:eek: Jennifer :eek:

17. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Sorry I was unable to chat last night... my husband sprained his ankle :cry:

He was heading out the door to go play hockey with his friends & he stepped off the last step awkwardly... the good thing was that his giant hockey bag broke his fall so he landed softly.. but still.

He's supposed to call the doctor this morning, he doesn't think he broke it but it's the size of a baseball!! Anyway, that's why I wasn't on my puter last night.

We are supposed to go visit out shih-poos this Saturday too!

18. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Jennifer~

Glad you enjoyed the chat (and that you weren't offended by my sudden "disappearance" :wink: )!

Looking forward to hearing all about the girls! :eek:

PooGirl~

I am so sorry to hear about your husband...sprained ankles can be quite painful, I know all to well! :( Let's hope it is nothing serious, and that he quickly recovers! :y_the_best:

Hopefully you can make to next week's chat! :D

(Oh, and make sure to take lots of pics on Sat. so we can see your beautiful babies! :wink: )

19. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Thanks MyBaby :D I've sprained my ankle once and I remember it being pretty painful!

Update on hubby ~ he had an x-ray done & nothing is broken! We didn't anything was anyway, but better to be sure. He was told to just continue to ice it and keep it elevated. It's still very swollen, but, he's walking better today!

I will be here to chat next Wednesday, w/o fail!!

20. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

:eek: FANTASTIC news PooGirl...I'll keep him in my thoughts, and I'll pray for a speedy recovery! :y_the_best:

And I guess we'll see you next Wed.! :D