1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Wednesday Night Chat

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by MonsterBailey, Apr 28, 2004.

1. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

I simply refuse to answer anymore questions ,unless asked ,on the grounds that it might incriminate me ...and my bird ...and my dogs ...
    I can't believe you ate the whole thing !!!!!
    Geeezzzzeeeee zzzzzz !!!! Shihpoo !!!!!

2. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

ha ha ha! That's what you all get! neener neener.... :)

3. Jennifer

Jennifer New Member

EWwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! :0024: Eeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

Okay.. no more drinking for me!!! You know it's time to stop when you can't recognize what you are eating and you have folks pukin' on ya! :lol:

Time to just say NO to :0018: !!!! No more drinking for me!

Jennifer

4. ilovemaltipoos

:eek: :eek: :eek: To you all .Is my job here finished ? Or should I continue ? Another subject maybe ?
    LOL ! I use to write short stories and tell them to my siblings ,kept them out of trouble and laughing ...LOL ! .I enjoyed it when I was younger .Now I just use my imagination when I want to .
    Did not mean to offend anyone with my sometimes over dry sense of humor ,My husband says I needed to be a comedianne ,not one of the things I was interested in when young ,didn't think I had the right way about me ,with my temper ,if I got a heckler ,I would have more than apt beat him/her up ...LOL !
    O well ,back to the everyday ,everyday !!
    Oh ,by the way ...Yesterday was the Monsters Birthday (NO JOKE ,FOR REAL )
    How many of you went to the Birthday :0018:

Well...it started off as a quiet day ,my husband brought me breakfast in bed .Told me happy birthday and said he was taking me out to dinner .bailey came in and gave me wet sloppy kisses .
    All would have been fine except suddenly as I took my first sip of coffee ...
    Oh Lord ....!!!!!!!!!!! WhO IS THAT CLIMBING OVER THE FENCE
    Call the POLICE ...NO ...IT IS ...I think ...

HELP ME !!!!! Malti ,Shihpoo ,Poogirl ,Jenifer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No,no,no ....not again ....RUN Husband ...Poo has the lasso !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink: :y_the_best: :0025: :0018:

5. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

hehehe.... you're too much, woman! :)

Yep, yesterday was actually MY birthday (monstermom!?) and monsterbailey's is tomorrow (May 4th). We went to a Dodger baseball game (Bailey went to doggy day care at my sisters) .... however, I have some cute pics of Bailey to share. I just need to post them first :)

6. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Are you kiddin' me, no way, you had me laughing hysterically every time!!! :y_the_best:

7. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

You're tellin' me there is not only one, but TWO birthdays in the house?!?!

How could I pass up the opportunity to sing "Happy Birthday" to you and Bailey, here it goes (off key might I add):

Happy Birthday To You

Happy Birthday To You

Happy Birthday To Monster (the human one :wink: ) and Bailey

Happy Birthday To You!!!!!!!!!!

:-k Happy Birthday!!! :-k

Hope you had a fantastic birthday, and Bailey also a wonderful one tomorrow!!! :mrgreen:

:0018:

8. ilovemaltipoos

Lord have MERCY !!! It wans't poo in that bathroom ,IT WAS YOU !!!!
    I'd know that voice anywhere !!!! :shock: :wink:

9. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Oh Malti, just b/c your jealous of my beautiful ( :---) ) singing, doesn't mean you need to poke fun at me and knock me off my pedestal!!! LOL :mrgreen:

10. ilovemaltipoos

LOL ! Not likely !

11. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO! Thanks for the song, mybabyshi!! :) It was beautiful! (thank heaven for ear plugs, eh malti?)

12. Jennifer

Jennifer New Member

No worries about being offensive..LOL I found it all to be quite funny! :mrgreen:

Awww... Happy Birthday to Monster and Bailey!! :0018:

Jennifer

13. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Awwwwwwww thanks, Jennifer!!!!! :)

I'm having major issues with my baby growing up so fast! I was putting food in his bowl tonite (he still has some puppy food leftover, so I've been mixing little bits with his adult food) and I got all sentimental over the dang PUPPY FOOD!! LOL!!!!!!!!

Somebody help me! LOL

14. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

AHEMMMMMM...I believe I heard you chanting, "Encore, Encore!!!" :mrgreen: Oh wait, maybe I was hearing that after a few :0008: (compliments of Malti) in celebration of your and Bailey's b-day!!! :lol:

I don't blame you one bit, I was doing the same thing the other day. I went out shopping to get the boys some new chews, and as I passed by the dog food section I thought about how it wouldn't be much longer until they will need adult food! :cry:

(Maybe when I go shopping for their adult food, I'll just bring my permanent marker to the store, cross out the word "adult" on the bag, write "PUPPY" instead, and then buy it...that ought to make me feel better!) :wink:

We can go to group therapy sessions together Monster! :0010:

15. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

LMAO@MYBABY SHI!

That is a BRILLIANT IDEA!!

and AMEN to the:

16. ilovemaltipoos

Can I go ,can I ...huh...huh ...Can I go too ? Can I ?
    I NEED THERAPY !!!

17. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

You are MORE than welcome to join Malti, the more the merrier!!! :eek:

Although, given our mental status, they may end up kicking the three of us out and deem us as "beyond help/lost cause!" LOL :mrgreen:

18. ilovemaltipoos

You got that right ! LOL ! :eek: