1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

weight

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by kindness_001, Jun 12, 2004.

1. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

my son gave me a UME scales and im having trouble reading it in weight it says my male weighs 1.530 the females 1.050 and 5the other 9.350 can anyone tell me what thisa is in lbs and ozs . man i hate numbers.

2. honeybears

honeybears New Member

what kind of dogs do you have?

honeybear

3. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

whats UME?

4. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

I was weighing yorkie pups 5 weeks old. UME is the brand of scales i have.

5. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

What unit of measurement is the scale using? Look at the literature and find out if it is weighing in pounds/ounces or kilograms or what!

Jamiya

6. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

It says lbs. ughhhhhhhhhhhhh.

7. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

So 1.530 pounds = 1 pound 8.5 ounces

1.050 pounds = 1 pound 0.8 ounces

9.350 pounds = 9 pounds 5.6 ounces

Does that help? (To get the ounces, just multiply the decimal part of the number by 16, since there are 16 ounces in one pound.)

Jamiya

8. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

Oh tytytyty . i wrote last one wrong it was .935 sorry these are yrokies not elephants lol my bad.

9. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

.935 = about 15 ounces.

LOL, elephants. I figured that was the mommy or something. A 9-pound Yorkie pup would indeed be a bit odd. :)

Jamiya

10. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

Wouldnt it though. no my momma is 5.5 and the daddy was 5. This time can't wait to start using my own male. got to breed missy one more time with Pepper Bear then i can use BoBo..

11. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

Can yopu tell me how you figured the weigh out so i can next time thanks so much.

12. lil96

lil96 New Member

yea I was wondering with the 9lb one and the others so small if the scales switched units on you!
    But it is easy as Jamiya said take the decimal and multiply times 16
    for example I weigh 105.6 (in dream land) 105 stays the same and then you multiply .6*16 = 9.6 sso I weigh 105& 9.6 ounces, Does that makes sense?