1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Well I just couldn't stand not having a girl cat....

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by HDrydr, Oct 18, 2009.

1. vene

vene New Member

I am so sorry and shocked to hear of the devastating news. Thinking of you and Chloe. *Hugs*

2. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Thank you everyone..... I will miss Chloe but know that she is where she needed to be. We have come to the conclusion that we were her hospice caregivers. She needed and deserved to have love and a family who deeply cared for her during the time she had on this world. We showed her such love and caring she was the queen while she was here. And she returned the love she was cuddly, purred all the time, followed us around and slept on me at night.
    She was a great little girl and Patches will show her the ropes!! She will come back home to us just as Patches did and they will share the beautiful handmade box the BF made for Patches.

R.I.P. Chloe!!

P.S. yes the cats and Buster are looking for her and are moppy but not for long. We do have a newcomer...... :eek:

3. halaroo

halaroo New Member

I'm sorry! It was nice that you could give her love in her short life.

4. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Hugs to you HDrydr.

I'm so sorry to hear about Chloe. That is very sad. You did all you could for her and she was lucky to have a great home with carng people for a short time.

Take care.

5. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Thank you everyone for your kind words!!! Chloe is missed alot!! She had such a big heart! She was a trooper & I am very glad that we got the chance to show her the love that she deserved.... She got gipped in getting such a short life, but in turn what little life she had she lived as a queen! And with Patches the Queen she will continue to be loved as Patches was a "wanna be mom".

Miss and Love you Chloe!! R.I.P. sweet little girl

6. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Just an FYI for anyone who experiences "episodes" like Chloe..... After the first one the vet said if it happened again video it.... So when she did go through it again I grabbed my phone and video'd it.....
    Well when I took Zoe in a few weeks ago I remembered to show it to her and the vet said right away now after seeing this I firmly believes that she had a cardiac issue which would explain the heart murmur that she had... So with that she thew clots the first one must have been a minor one but the second one was just too much for her. She said that it would have happened and that she wouldn't have lasted long...
    I am glad that I was able to give her a happy safe warm home while she was with us....I provided her hospice care.... R.I.P. Chloe!!