1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Well it's my old peachface bird

Discussion in 'Birds - all breeds / types' started by barkley, Nov 12, 2005.

1. barkley

barkley New Member

I think it is old. but I noticed it was on the ground in the big bird cage and mum picked it up and put it in a smaller cage. It was very thirsty and it drunk. We also noticed it's got a sore neck and everytime it moves it's neck around it closes it's eyes because it must hurt. it's not really suffering that much. but we don't know what to do. And I don't want to take it to the vet because it might get put down because it could be an old bird and it's neck might be broken. Who knows. I was woundering if you people could help me out because I don't want this naughty bird to die. Thanks heaps. Love Lisa and The peachface...

2. drab911

drab911 New Member

If you really care about it you will take it to the vet... if it has to get put down (which it probably wont) it will be for the birds own good and it will be happier anyways if it is in as much pain as you think!
    Hope it feels better!

3. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

I would see an avian vet ASAP the sooner the bird is checked the better chance he has of survival.

Please let us know the outcome.

Mike