1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

We're going to go get Harley a friend.....

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by HDrydr, Aug 25, 2008.

1. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

When I came home from errands I couldn't find Patches or Chopper..... but when I looked in her favorite window to my surprise........ I found Patches AND Chopper up against her backside sleeping!!!! Together!!!!! Quietly!!!!! touching eachother!!!!!

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone is getting along!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :mrgreen:

2. vene

vene New Member

So cute! Wonderful news. :eek:

3. Lovemykitties!

Lovemykitties! New Member

The pictures are perfect! I am glad everyone is getting along better now. Honestly, who wouldn't get along with that CUTIE?! :D

4. Bente

Bente New Member

Great pictures! And great news! :eek: :eek:

5. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Everyone is adjusting soo nicely here!! Harley and Chopper play and sleep together..... Patches lets him sleep next to her occasionally and also allows him on the bed at night.
    Chopper is growing up nicely he is a fast learner and such a brave kitten.....

[​IMG]

Here is a funny video of Chopper playing in the tub.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1vGVex8OVo

6. Bente

Bente New Member

Lol! Great video :mrgreen:

7. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Adorable pictures. Looks like they are getting used to each other. My Socks loves to claw at my dining room chairs, too. Bad kitty. I keep scolding her and she stops when I do but she'll do it later again anyway.

What a coincidence that you and vene have the same chairs. They are very pretty. Mine are just beige colored.

8. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

LOL. I thought Chopper was going to be older. He's just a little guys. That was smart of you to get a kitten. He's really cute. I hope you will soon have one big happy family. Hopefully they won't still be keeping you up at night.

9. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Thank you Chessmind!! Everyone is getting along well now. And Chopper is sleeping at night for the most part.... occasionally he will wake up prior to our alarm by attacking our unsuspecting bodies usually our face. He is just so darn cute all purring and happy to see that we are now awake.....

10. vene

vene New Member

Love the video. He's such a small bundle of energy and joy. It's a good thing he can sleep at night for the most part. :shock: :mrgreen:

11. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Well Chopper is growing up... here are some new pictures of him with the others....
    [​IMG]

Don't eat me Buster....
    [​IMG]

Psycho Harley watching over Chopper in basket.....
    [​IMG]

All lined up ready to hopefully go outside......Not.....
    [​IMG]

12. Bente

Bente New Member

Great pictures! :D