1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Wet Babies....

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Samsintentions, Jun 26, 2004.

1. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Well, the lady said he has apedigree and registered with AKC. So until I know if he's mine, I'm leaving him alone. But he's definately show and breeding quality. The lady said her husband bought him.....
    Soooo if we do find the right owners, adn they let us keep him, we'll get the papers, review them and have him tested for everything known to man and animal kind. Then we'll go from there...

2. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Is there any way to find his AKC info if you can't find the owners?

Jamiya

3. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

I don't know. She'll have to give me his Reg name and or #. He isn't tattooed or microchipped....