1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

what a sweetie

Discussion in 'Birds - all breeds / types' started by kathy5, Aug 23, 2004.

1. kathy5

kathy5 New Member

because rainbow Is my little squeaker I thought I might try & teach him to talk seeing as he Is the most willing.
    so today when I took him out for his 15 minute lesson this Is what he did
    he tried to eat my glasses with me still in them which I thought was very cute & he tried to eat my hair or preen me I do not know which all I do know is that wheal he Is doing this my heart Is melting he also sat on my finger & cleaned himself does this mean that he was comfortable with me? he Is so sweet I will miss him next week when were gone I also gave him 3 small pieces of millet for being such a sweet bird
    Kathy

2. kathy5

kathy5 New Member

3. kem

kem New Member

looks like your bird is very kind. You are quite lucky. My bird is the devil and he seeks me out to bite me. He purposely flies on me just to bite my ear and sometimes my hair. I don't care about the hair though, just my ear. one of these days I'll be able to put an earing in the holes he puts in my ears! (that was an exaggeration, just to let you know) But your birds are gorgeous! The good thing about my bird is that he is very beautiful! He is a peach faced lovebird. more lata, gotta go!

4. Nameless

Nameless New Member

He's looks soo cute in that picture and good luck teaching him to talk!

5. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Hi kathy sounds like he has bonded with you and you can tell all your birds are well looked after and loved.

Preening the owner is a sign that the bird is comftable and feels safe.
    I bet your heart was melting i know when i hand raised one of my cockatiels she used to come sit on my shoulder nibble my ear and then preen my hair heheheh what hair i have left that is heheheh.my heart just melted at the fact a bird could be so affectinate towards a human shows we are doing a great job.

Again beautiful birds..

Mike