1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

What brand food do you feed your fish?

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by daisy0802, Apr 15, 2005.

1. daisy0802

daisy0802 New Member

I feed my 10 and 20 gallons TetraMin, and the two female bettas in the 20 get BettaMin. My goldfish gets Wardley mini pellets, and my male betta gets Hikari Betta Bio-Gold pellets. What about you?

2. grnlemonade

grnlemonade New Member

i use hikari gold and some other pellet food, i cant remember the name, so i will post it here later

3. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

My bettas get HBH Betta Bites.
    My cories, oto, and ADF's get Wardley shrimp pellets, OSI spirilina pellets (ground up into granules), and HBH Frog Bites.
    My dwarf gourami and neons get tropical flakes (I think they're Wardley or Tetra).
    My oscar gets a combination of HBH Oscar Show, Hikari Staple, Gold, and Biogold, OSI Cichlid Pellets, Tetra goldfish sticks, Pond Care Spring/Fall Pond Pellets (for the veggies), and OSI Spirilina Pellets. The plecos eat her leftovers.
    My african cichlids get the Spring/Fall Pond Pellets (they're herbivores and it has low protein and lots of veggies).
    My african cichlid fry start off with a powdered combination of all the foods I have and graduate to the Pond Pellets.
    My snails get OSI spirilina pellets.
    And my goldfish get the Spring/Fall Pellets and Summer Pellets.

-Chelle

4. dude412

dude412 New Member

i feed a variety such as
    gammuras
    plankton
    sera vipan speacil food
    bio blend
    hiakary tpopical mini pellets

5. Used

Used New Member

I feed my fish:

Hikari Algae Wafers
    TetraMenu tropical flakes
    Hikari blood worms
    San Fransisco Bay brand freeze dried plankton
    Nutrafin Max Marine complete food
    Nutrfian Max Betta food
    Wardley tropical flakes
    Wardley shrimp pellets formula
    Sally's Seaweed salad

6. M_wm

M_wm New Member

My cichlids eat Wardley and my other fish eat bulk flake food. I feed them prawn every now and then to.

7. Aqueous

Aqueous New Member

German Blue Rams - TetraMin Micro Granules
    Dwarf Gourami/ Zebra Danios - TetraMin Flakes
    Cories/ Otos - Hikari Algae Wafers and whatever falls to the bottom of the tank
    Bettas - HBH Betta Bites or Hikari Betta Bio-Gold/ Hikari Bio-Pure FD Blood Worms