1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

what breed of dog do you have ?

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Banditsmum, Jun 23, 2004.

1. Banditsmum

Banditsmum New Member

Hi all, I was just wandering what breed of dogs everyone has.
    I have a tenterfield terrier he is just a bit spoiled he lives inside all the time and sleeps in my bed with me. I got him when he was 3 months old . he will be 2 years old on friday.I just love him to bits he is so cute but very bossy.

oops he"s name is Bandit { he loves to steal anything he can and hide it in his bed so if something is missing we know where to look.} :D

2. nern

nern New Member

I have an australian shepherd/redbone coonhound x and a toy poodle.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Banditsmum

Banditsmum New Member

Hi nern, your dogs are so cute i don"t know what i would with out my little friend.

4. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

Hi banditsmum! Welcome to the group---- my dog Rusty is a Dachshund/Jack Russell mix.
    [​IMG]
    He's really a little spark plug, and we love him to pieces :mrgreen:

5. Jody

Jody New Member

6. Banditsmum

Banditsmum New Member

Hi, I had a Dachshound a few years ago had to have him put to sleep it was very sad.They are a beautiful dog.

7. GinaH

GinaH New Member

I have a Pekingese named Fancy 3 APBT Punkin,Pinky & Bluebelle. And one foster baby named Princess who is also an APBT.
    You can see all my babies by clicking on my WWW tab below my post. :D

8. Jody

Jody New Member

GinaH: All your dogs a good looking, but I immediately feel in love with Punkin, sooooooooo cute :y_the_best:

9. lil96

lil96 New Member

10. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

I have a German Shepherd (and allegedly Lab) mix puppy named Sarge, approx. 16 weeks. Had a black Lab puppy named Jack and my Blue Russian kitty (Pugsley) that I lost custody of in my divorce (sounds a little more dramatic than it was!) We just recently pulled Sarge through Parvo so we are a little nutty about him! He is a prolific slipper/sock stealer, enjoys horticulture renovation (digging up mommy's garden), and has a love/hate relationship with his shadow, who by the way better just stay back or he will have to go from barking to attacking it! We are working on getting pics out, but my digital camera and I had a serious falling out recently so I have to borrow my best friends!

11. papillon/mom

papillon/mom New Member

:eek: :eek: :eek: :y_the_best: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Welcome :y_the_best:

I have two Papillon's (pap-e-on) and I love them to death

1. Rosco (baby) he is almost 7 months and growing up now he is 4lbs and will most likely be only 5 tops, he is a little devil, crazy little frisky guy.

2. Max what not to love about him he is 1 1/2 yrs old and just a ham very cuddily and affectionite, he has to be by my side at all times, he is my chubby boy he is 11lbs he could loose a lb or two but I like the way he is, he is just so darn cute too.

Don't mind the vainness but when it comes to my dogs I just love em :kiss_heart:
    [​IMG]

12. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

As you all know, I've got ACD's and rescue mutts!!! Oh and not to meantion my man!!!!

13. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

14. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Oh Jamiya, that is the first time I have seen pictures of your Bonny! How could anyone ever be mean to her! What a punkin'! Beautiful eyes and what a great expressive face she has!

15. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Everyone falls in love with her. She is such a sweetie! I have no idea what morons were in her past - I could see someone getting mad at Nala and taking it out on her, but BONNIE?! She's just a sweetheart.

Jamiya

16. Sara

Sara New Member

I have Three Boerboels and Two APBT's... If you click on the WWW button you can see my website and their pics are on there...

17. Dukesdad

Dukesdad New Member

18. Rene

Rene New Member

I have 2 Yorkies Sebastain and Jasmine if you click my www button under my name you can see their web page on this page is also Nala my Rottie but she isnt' with us anymore

19. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

I am proudly owned by Harley. My American Staffordshire Terrier. I got her at 9 months, and we have worked very hard together to get to a good point of trust and companionship. She is now 18 months but I will call her my "puppy" forever!!

you can also see her pics by clicking my www tab.

20. papillon/mom

papillon/mom New Member

Wow Rene that is quite an adjustment you went from a Rottie to a yorkie huh? What made you chage so drastically in size? I have always wantd a yorkie how is he/she w/you? :p