1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

what can i feed my betta fry other than brine shrimp

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by Guppycare, Jul 21, 2006.

1. Guppycare

Guppycare New Member

i have 3 betta fry that are about a 3rd of an inch long and i have been taking water out of my 100 gallon pond outside that is full of food and stuff what else can i do to make my fry grow bigger

thanks in advance

2. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

Have you tried crushing flakes into a powder? Or freeze dried krill could work too.

-Chelle

3. halinar

halinar New Member

Sounds like they are big enough for the fine crushed flakes... I've also had recent very good luck with Hikari's "first bites" food for a batch of zebra fry.

4. Guppycare

Guppycare New Member

Thanks very much :) . I picked up some Hikaris "first bites" they work great :eek: [/quote]