1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

What do you love about your furbabies(s)?

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by Riley'sMom, Jun 17, 2004.

1. Riley'sMom

Riley'sMom New Member

What do you love aboue your dogs?

Riley: I love how he somes stands over my foot trying to get me to rub his belly with my toes.

Toby: I love how he's not a morning person and he loves to lay in bed long after we've gotten up, still wrapped up in the covers.

:eek: COME ON JOIN IN :eek:

2. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

I like how Smoke has a very "dumb" side to him when we're at home and he acts like a normal dog, but when its time to work, he's another dog, serious and down to business!

Char, she's just so darn cute! She always keeps us laughing, and she's sooo dainty!

3. papillon/mom

papillon/mom New Member

:eek: :eek: :love_y_t_much: :eek: :eek:

Max- he just loves to be by me. Max is very dainty but loves him some mommy, I love how when I come home he gets so excited for me.

Rosco-he is just so little and darn cute he is so bad but his little innocent face ya just can't help but to love him, he can be so cute when he sleeps w/me he sleeps under the blanket and that is the only time he will let you rub his belly is when he wakes up or is really tired...

I can't help it I have to show them again, you can see how much they love each other in this picture it amazes me........ :eek: :eek: :kiss_heart:

[​IMG]

4. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Besides my poo sasha being so beautiful, I love how she has become so comfortable with us that she will kick us while we are in bed to try to make more space for herself. It's so funny. She used to freak out if someone touched her while she slept and lash out trying to bite. I love that she is more confident about how she feels with us.

With Rufus, I love his no fuss additude, he loves everyone both human and canine. Probably could get along with cats too. He's one of those easy going happy happy boys.

5. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

BoBo: I love his cute little turned up nose and how when i set in my recliner he will crawl on my shoulder to sleep, and how he follows me everywhere i go.
    Missy: How she takes her nose and pushes my hand to get me to pet her and what a good mother she is.
    Mugs: How he always howls when mike comes home he wants to play.
    Jazzie J. how she snores and is a little shy but always gives in.

Precious: she was named after one of my best friends, her full name is M&M's Precious memories. I love that when i look at her i remember the good time i had with miss precious before she went to be with the Lord.

6. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

OMG, someone is going to have to take the keyboard away from me!! :roll: hehe.... I'll try to limit my answer...

BAILEY: \:D/ I love how he is such a mommy's boy! :kiss_her: He is over a year old and still follows me from room to room (that drives his daddy nuts!). I love how he waits for me to wake up in the morning and the minute he sees my eyes open, he comes in for "the kill" ( :kiss_heart: kisses, of course). I also love how he carries his 'cookies' (dog biscuits) around for days and days.... and room to room! :kiss_puppy: I love how he snuggles on the couch (or anywhere) and lays right next to me and puts his head on my legs. And, most of all, I love how he gets sooo excited to see me when I get home!! You'd think I was gone for weeks instead of hours! :kiss_heart:

7. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

The WHOLE package...the two of them are just the most wonderful little dogs ever (I know, I'm a bit biased being their mommy :roll: )! Seriously though, I can't narrow it down to one or two things...just too hard! Everything about their personality and behavior I just adore!!! :D

8. Rene

Rene New Member

i agree mybaby i love everything about sebastain and jasmine how they follow me everywhere when i do the dishes they are sitting on my feet (goodthing they are small) when i go to leave they get upset and when i come home they are soooooooo happy. like right now Jasmine is laying on the floor by my feet on her back growling to get my attention so i can rub her belly lol. I love how they both snuggle with me everynight and i get kiss's in the morning and when i get up they sleep in my spot under the covers and head on my pillow I JUST LOVE THEM TO DEATH

Rene

9. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

:eek: AMEN to that!!!!!!! :eek:

10. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

I love how my Rusty boy looks like a funny little dog out of a Dr. Suess book.....(and I mean that in a good way!) I love how he is getting these bushy little eyebrows and shaggy beard on his chin....
    I love how sometimes when he is playing, he will stop, look at me, and come run up and give me a hug and tuck his chin under mine, and then go back to playing---- as if he just had to stop for a minute to come give mom some love.
    And I love how excited he is to see me when I pick him up at daycare in the afternoon, or even when I come home from just running to the store for a minute.
    And I love how he thinks I'm the center of the universe, no matter how I look, or how sucessful I am, or how much money I have.... any of thse things!!
    Oh,I can go on and on...... I really do love my Rusty boy!!
    [​IMG]

11. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Oh my.. I've only had Molly & Emma for just over 3 weeks and there are SO many reasons!!!!

Molly & Emma appear to be mommy's little girls.. they are EXTREMELY excited when I get home at night and they always have to know what mommy's doing ~ thus, following me everywhere! :D

I absolutely love that when I get down on the floor with them and cross my legs, they both snuggle in the area in the middle (of course, mommy's legs then go NUMB, but I refuse to move.. they look too comfy!) to sleep.

I love all the kisses they give me & how they wear me out running in the backyard. I love the look on their faces when they are running towards me as fast as they little legs will take them!

I love when they curl up on the couch with me and we sleep for hours.

There's just too many more to mention, but most of all...

I JUST LOVE THEM MORE THAN ANTYHING!!! :love_y_t_much:

12. Juana Chavez

Juana Chavez New Member

I love the way she licks my face to wake me up and the way she cuddles up when I take a nap, near my big pregnant belly and sleeps as long as I do and the way she cries to be picked up when I m getting dressed because she doesnt want me to go.

13. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Everyone's responses just make me go, "AWWWWWWW"...sounds like everyone is madly in love with their furbabies and the cute little things they do that steal our heart away every time!!!

Gotta' love 'em!!! :D