1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

What do you love most about your APBT?

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by GinaH, Apr 15, 2004.

1. Angie

Angie New Member

Love_My_Shianne

I think what I love most about my Shianne is that I know she will never judge me and I will never judge or mistrust her. No matter what people think....
    "What kind of dog is that?"
    "Oh, A PIT BULL!!? Wow, that must be a vicious dog! You better watch out, they turn on you, doesn't matter if you are their owner!"
    No matter what people say... I know I can always trust Shianne and that she would never turn on or hurt me.
    And all that matters is that I know the truth... and if people want to be ignorant and stubborn, then fine, thats their way of life. They should regret not knowing these wonderful, loving dogs!
    :)

[​IMG]

2. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

Hey, Angie, that's about the biggest "Pit Bull Smile" I think I've ever seen!! What a Sweetie! Aren't you glad she's yours? Everytime someone makes some dumb comment, just tell yourself "it's their loss!" Better yet, TELL THEM! And then the two of you can give whom ever a great big smile.

3. Meg04

Meg04 New Member

love the pits is right that is the biggest pit bull smile ever. How cute!!!!! she looks like she has a wonderful personality.

Megan

4. Angie

Angie New Member

Thanks everybody! I AM glad that she is mine and she DOES have a great personality. She is very hyper, playful and goofy!
    She loves to play and she loves to eat ...ice!
    lol
    When ever I go in the kitchen to get a drink she always follows me because she loves it when I give her ice lol
    And also whenever we come inside, she usually goes straight to my room but I usually go wash my hands first and if I say "Lets go wash our hands!" She comes with me and usually gets there before I do...its weird how she knows where im goin when i tell her that lol She is very smart.
    I wish I could calm her down some though because sometimes she gets so hyper she doesn't wanna listen
    Its hard to get a good picture... when I get them developed .. most of them are of her turning away! lol
    anyway, You all have great dogs too!
    :D