1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

what does everyone do for a job?

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by honeybears, Aug 28, 2004.

1. honeybears

honeybears New Member

so cool seeingwhat everyone does. funny how women get great outside of teh work environment but put them workng together ca cat fights abound

honeybear

2. elizavixen

elizavixen New Member

I am currently going to school working on a Master's of Accountancy. I got my BS this May but decided to go straight into grad school. I also work part-time for a local CPA auditing several nonprofit organizations in the state. My ultimate goal is to get a job as an auditor with one of the large accounting firms (although now that I am learning their travel schedule - this may not happen - travel 90% of the time is just not going to happen with 2 dogs :( )

3. misssmurf26

misssmurf26 New Member

I am a SAHM I have my 4 boys ages 18mths, 5, 6, and 7. and my animals. I'm trying to get a job now that most of them are in school. I am also trying to get into rescue. my dream job is owning a bookstore/coffe shop. someday I'm gonna have it LOL

4. smokey

smokey New Member

i'm a nurse.

5. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

I'm ultimatly planning on becoming aTrauma or ER RN. I like nursing, Helping injured animals and people. I think I'll be a fun and intresting job. I know the schooling I'm fixing to indure after this semester will be grouling, but with everyone's support I'm sure I'll get through it.

6. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Too bad you don't live closer, Sams - I'm sure I could help you with your homework.

7. Angie

Angie New Member

misssmurf26, Dr. Phil says being a house wife/ mom is the equivilent (sp?) of working two jobs.

Did you say 5 BOYS???!! OMG, my cousin has three and I can't be over there for more than 30 mins. at a time! They are so hyper and wild! lol

I am glad that I dont have kids yet!!!

I work at Alarm Monitoring Serives. Mostly scanning papers that come in and I also help out with accounting. Also, if the data department or the operators need any info, I look it up in the computer or in the file cabinet.

Anyway, thats my job. Not the best but I get to make my own hours and my weekends off!! :D

8. honeybears

honeybears New Member

Angie

"misssmurf26, Dr. Phil says being a house wife/ mom is the equivilent (sp?) of working two jobs.

Did you say 5 BOYS???!! OMG, my cousin has three and I can't be over there for more than 30 mins. at a time! They are so hyper and wild! lol "

that sounds like a 24 hour full time job

I credit the people that have kids pets, work outside of teh home, dont know hwo they do it
    honeybear

9. Angie

Angie New Member

honeybears, me too! That was my point. I dont know how they do it!! lol
    Im not sure if you thought I was saying different of if you just agreed with me? sorry... :oops:
    lol

10. honeybears

honeybears New Member

Angie I was agreeing with you :D :D

honeybear
    and everyone that brings their dogs to work so cool!

honeybear

11. Samsintentions

Jamiya, I'm definately gonna need help!!! Thank goodness Wayne and David have both been in Wars and are BIG history Freeks...

How anyone could be so into history is beyond me *Yawn* sooo boring!

But luckily I'm with two exceptions!!!

You start talking History of ANYTHING, and those two start up like two cacking hens!

12. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

I'm an Office Administrator for a professional recruiting firm. I was a Paralegal for 10 years until it sucked my will to live! I have actually been thinking about nursing as well sams!

13. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

You're on your own with the history. I can help with science, math and medical stuff. :)

14. Samsintentions

Ha!!! I knew it!!! Your not a weird history freek either!!! Ha!!!

Well Sarge'smomma, lets be study buddies!!!

15. Nikkita's Mom

Nikkita's Mom New Member

I am a nurse (License Practical Nurse) at a Nursing Home. I work the night shift 11pm - 7am only on Fri, Sat and Sun, the nights no one wants to work! Caring for the Elderly is much like taking care of over-grown toddlers (most of them anyway!) But I have to say that I love my job!

16. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

(psst, sams) (whisper) I am a history freak too!

17. smokey

smokey New Member

trauma or ER nursing will certainly be interesting! i worked at a city trauma hospital (not in ER) and it was amazing what would come in.
    i work in geriatrics, too, now- on a skilled nursing unit and have worked in a nursing home in the past. actually it was one of the best jobs i've had.
    i enjoy the seniors a lot.

have fun with school sams....

18. Samsintentions

Oh no!!!!! Not you too!!! AHhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

19. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

My 12-year-old son is a history freak. My husband is, too. Weirdos.

20. Jules

Jules New Member

I know absolutely NOTHING about history, I am crap at maths (almost failed at school, but copied someone's answers at crunch time), pretty bad at alot of things, really! But ask me to paint/make something and I'm your girl :mrgreen: