1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

What Fish Are These, Sorry

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by pauldredge, Jan 24, 2005.

1. pauldredge

pauldredge New Member

ok this is going to sound really bad but i am wondering what fish these are as i cant remember wen i purchesed them.

ok the first has a big belly is about 2inch, they have got big mouths that sorta suck down on the stones, like it extends, i have a grey one and a gold one.

the other fish i cant remember is a black fish, its kinda hard to explain but i will try, urrrmmm......... they are like white cloud minows but their fins are bigger. they are completely black.

i will try and get pics if that will help. thanks.

2. pauldredge

pauldredge New Member

ok ive found out that the black one is a molly, i remember now.

3. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

Pics would definitely help.

-Chelle

4. pauldredge

pauldredge New Member

[​IMG]

here is a pic of this fish[/img]

5. Fish Addict

Fish Addict New Member

balloon molly's

6. pauldredge

pauldredge New Member

oh yes so there are thanks for all the help lol.

is it ok to have two plecs in one tank cuz i was just reading and it said its not.

i am also thinking about getting a cpl more corys, is it advised that i do? my tank is 60g and ive got two currently but they look a lil worn out from all the work lol.

7. Fish Addict

Fish Addict New Member

i think you have enough in your tank

8. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

Your tank is already overstocked. Read my post in your other thread.

-Chelle