1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

What fish in a 2 gallon bowl. Please help.

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by Used, Feb 21, 2005.

1. asiankatie

asiankatie New Member

well see the 5g i heard you shouldnt heat under 10.. because you can fry ur fish er something. with the light and in my room even in a still small filterless 1g tank that theyre in right now it is at about 73 its pretty nice. my room gets and stays pretty even temperatured.

2. BeatrixMom

BeatrixMom New Member

I have had a 5 gallon for years and kept it heated. Of course, I check the temp regularly, and never had a problem. Sounds like you are doing fine the way you are set up. Just that some folks don't understnad why their fish is listless and you find the temp the little guys are living at is about 6o degrees.

3. asiankatie

asiankatie New Member

oh well in that case yes i totally agree with you ^_^