1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

what is the aggression of the folowing

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by big-pig-666, Mar 31, 2005.

1. big-pig-666

big-pig-666 New Member

1. Jack Dempsey
    2. Green Terror
    3. Jaguar
    4. Quetzal
    5. Black Belt
    6. Chocolate
    7. Green Texas
    8. Red Oscar
    9. Tiger Oscar
    10. Albino Oscar

AND.. which would make up a good tank??? and should i get only one gender of jags because i hear they are extremly agressive with eggs in the tank...

2. grnlemonade

grnlemonade New Member

what size tank are we talking about?

3. grnlemonade

grnlemonade New Member

number 5: quetzal

do you mean the vieja synspilum?

4. big-pig-666

big-pig-666 New Member

im not puttin em all in one tank.. i was thinkin maaybe 4 in my 50g, which i will be up grading to a 100g or 180g.. i was thinking 2 red tiger oscars with 2 jaguars.....

also a new question.. what is the best type of oscar in your oppinion???

Yes by Quetzal i mean vieja synspilum...

5. grnlemonade

grnlemonade New Member

lol, sorry, but what do yu mean by the best oscar? all of those oscars are the same exact speices, just different colors if thats what your asking