1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

what is the most disgusting thing your cat(s) has done?

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Mary_NH, Jul 15, 2004.

1. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

:shock: lol lol lol 3 second memory. i was eating a muffin when i read your story and i swear, i almost spit it out i laughed so hard!!!!

2. Jody

Jody New Member

LMAO - thats the funniest thing i"vve seen all day.

3. scaredkitty

scaredkitty New Member

Lets see...Ive had some fairly gross animals.

Jingles, well hes just barfy. He likes to eat ribbons anything ribbionish/plastic. Pretty much anything actually. And of course, it all comes back up. He likes to puke at night infront of your bedroom door...thank god we're all light sleepers and wake up to it, or there could be some very horrible mornings.

I think his grossest thing he ever did was when he projectile puked everywhere. He was sitting on the coffee table, and all of a sudden started to retch...so we tried to shoe him off the table and throw paper towel under him. Didnt work...there was about a space of a couch and a half between the table and the fouton...well jingles managed to get it ALL over the floor...the fouton and the window behind the fouton. Glad I had to go to school so I wasnt the one cleaning it up

Zoe has an obbsession with my shampoo/conditioner, Im not sure whats in it, but when I shower and throw my towel on the floor while I get dressed, she runs over to it, rolls around on it, purrs, sucks on it. So, she also likes to eat my hair, or try to. SO theres been several times where Ive had to chase her around the house with paper towel in my hand trying to pull pieces of hair out of her but before she got it on the ground. Not fun.

This isnt really that gross, its just amusing. Unless you find live baby mice gross. Jingles is declawed (Not good, I know, it was about 11 years ago and we were unaware of how bad it was because at that point, vets were still doing it no problem, and they all did it.) and he got outside one night, and no one noticed. It was the middle of summer and REALLY hot, so I was sleeping in the living room on the fouton, with the fan on me and at about 3 am I hear him meowing outside...so I got up to look and he came in the door, and dropped a live baby mouse at my feet. How on earth he caught it Im not sure...no claws, he was about 10 years old, not a very fast kitty anymore..but he did. He and nikko proceeded to bat the baby mouse as neither had no claws so they couldnt kill it...it was shaking and scared.....so I went and woke up my sister and her boyfriend...told them jingles brought in a mouse, and they said "just put it outside" they assumed it was dead because he had now claws, so he couldnt possibly catch a live mouse. And they went back to sleep...so for THREE hours...I chased this damn mouse around the house with a dust pan and a broom half asleep with 2 eager hunters following me and getting to the mouse before I could. I finally got the mouse just as my sisters boyfriend woke up and came out to see what the racket was, and I got in trouble for not waking him up to catch the mouse?? :roll:

4. lucidity03

lucidity03 New Member

rcrgal31, thanks for sharing that link! It was hysterical! :lol:

5. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Went to the website you posted, rcrgal31. Toooo funny....and true. Thanks for sharing it.

6. PilotKitten

PilotKitten New Member

I was trying to think of something my present kitty has done anytime that I found gross and I really couldn't think of anything. He only barfed once when he was a kitten and it was only a little bit so I don't really count that.

But as I've been sitting here for the past few days trying to think of something, he did something that grossed me out. He was bathing his behind and I reached over to grab something off the couch next to him and he proceeded to go from licking poop off his butt to licking my hand. Ick.

7. 3_second_memory

3_second_memory New Member

lynnhaz- it was retty funy and gross.

we had acat that ate the rim of my dads mini apple pie pudding and my mum just put ice cream on it to disguise the eaten bits and we got awaywith it! lol

8. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

lol 3 second memory...my goodness you have funny stories!!!

9. 3_second_memory

3_second_memory New Member

my cats are wierd.

my newest baby, ebony, pure lack 4 year old was licking the moose pudding the other day. and maise eats the butter off sandwhiches

10. lucidity03

lucidity03 New Member

Is it gross if they drink from your water glasses? Don't ask why, but I have a water bowl on the coffee table. So, when I put a glass of water down near their bowl, they don't know the difference between the two. I just try and stay on guard so I don't drink cat spit.

11. vene

vene New Member

Green bile? Ahhh, gross! Milo ate something yesterday and left the intestines and the gallbladder on the brick walkway. Today Milo stayed home and while playing with my toddler outside, I found the same remains,minus a day old, sitting in the flower bed with a stash of flies all over it. Removing it was shall we say, a lot of fun! :m2:

12. Jody

Jody New Member

:0024:

13. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

lol lucidity....well max has a very bad habit of putting his mouse in his water bowl...all...the....time....

but he also will put it in my fresh coffee cup in a split second...i have had to throw out perfectly good coffee because of this. the last time though...i was so ticked off...and it was a brand new cup of coffee...that i just took the mouse out and drank it anyway!!!! :-&

because i figure ive washed it off so many times, it couldnt possibly be THAT dirty!!! :0010:

14. vene

vene New Member

Since you and Max share the same germs, I don't forsee you getting sick Lynn. :mrgreen:

15. footsie

footsie New Member

Like this?

[​IMG]

16. lucidity03

lucidity03 New Member

If your cat had different colored fur, I'd swear that was taken from my house!

I've been known to help them out and tip the glass for them so they can reach the water.

(Although, luckily my cats don't drop rodents into my drinks! That would be an unwelcomed surprise.) :shock:

17. vene

vene New Member

Ha, ha, ha. Great pic footsie! Pumpkin and Milo used to drink from our juice cups when we're not looking. I usually don't know whether to laugh or get mad. We just let it go and gulp the juice is in our belly, so's the shared ice cream, cold cut sandwiches, dinners. Ok. We drew the line at dinners.