1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

What site has the information on all dog breeds?

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by QueenyJr, Jul 22, 2004.

1. QueenyJr

QueenyJr New Member

We have decided to adopt my cousins girlfriends dog becaus eshe can't not have him anymore...I need information on his breed.
    Miniture Pincher.

2. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

My all time favorite website that does and excellent job of describing all the dog breeds would be the following site: www.dogbreedinfo.com

(Quick link to the Miniature Pinscher page on that site:
    http://www.dogbreedinfo.com/miniaturepinscher.htm )

Another site that I like would be: www.yourpurebredpuppy.com. It does an excellent job of specifically pointing out the pros and cons of all pure breds!

(Again, quick link to the Min Pin portion of the site:
    http://www.yourpurebredpuppy.com/review ... chers.html )

Also, go to a major search engine online (google and webcrawler are the better ones) and type in Miniature Pinscher, and you should be able to find tons of sites with lots of info on the breed!

You'll have to share pics when you get your Min Pin! :D

3. QueenyJr

QueenyJr New Member

hehe thanks. I will when i get a digital camera i also have to post pictures of my german shepherds lol:)

4. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Great, can't wait to see them! Talk about a change in size from your GS's...that'll be interesting to see! :lol:

:D

5. QueenyJr

QueenyJr New Member

Yeah but luckily my dogs love all other dogs they will try to liek mother the pup lol. They mother our kittens or they to its funny lol. I'm excited We arepicking her up tomorrow.:)

6. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

That's great to hear that your dogs like other dogs, definitely a plus!

Best of luck with your new addition!!! :D

7. cosmicpixie

cosmicpixie New Member

Animal Planet has a great dog breed encyclopedia and it also has a dog breed selector guide (it ask many questions about what you are looking for in a dog and makes suggestions on what kind of breed suits what you are looking for)
    www.animalplanet.com

Tracie,Matt, Maya, and the ferrets

8. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Ooh yes, a good one indeed, cosmicpixie...lot's of great info there!!! :y_the_best:

:D

9. QueenyJr

QueenyJr New Member

thanks I am checking it out..as far as i can tell he shoudl be alright with my dogs since they love everything... Hmm...I am VERY excited. My Dad said we are going to pick her up tomorrow...hehe. I will elt you know on the transition and all that.