1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

What size dog do you prefer?

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by nern, Mar 20, 2004.

?

What size dog do you prefer?

Poll closed Mar 30, 2004.
  1. small

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. medium

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. large

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. giant

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. nern

nern New Member

Just wanted to see how this works.

2. Jody

Jody New Member

:lol: Looks like you have it all worked out Nern....... :mrgreen:

Jody

3. bellasmommy

bellasmommy New Member

i voted for small.. only because if i absolutely could only have one dog and had to choose between a little cuddly lap dog or a large cuddly lap dog i would choose the little one.

well actually i would choose both but that choice wasn't listed ;)

4. tuttifrutti

tuttifrutti New Member

I voted for either large or giant (can't remember which, did it earlier!). I have a thing for large dogs, although I have fallen in love with mediums twice! I do LOVE lap dogs, but I have yet to meet a lap dog that would sit in my lap better than my Ranger (who is almost 40 lbs!). I also think cats were meant for your lap, dogs for companionship! Besides, I am not much of a sit-still person, I would rather be out and doing something!

5. nern

nern New Member

I voted for medium. They are'nt so small that they can easily be stepped on but are'nt so big that I can't lift them to put them in the bathtub. :p

6. winnie

winnie New Member

I picked large, I enjoy having a dog to run with and be active with! I have always liked big dogs, but I like small dogs too.

7. elizavixen

elizavixen New Member

Giant! I love my Saints.

8. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

LARGE....small dogs annoy me - sorry but the only dogs that have ever bitten me have been small - they sneak up on ya

9. Dukesdad

Dukesdad New Member

Love my Lab.

10. angelgirl2003

angelgirl2003 New Member

LOVE MY MASTIFF!!! Very laid back, kinda reminds me of a giraffe when he runs....nothin like a mastiff

11. dogangel

dogangel New Member

I have four large dogs and two small ones. I love all dogs. Provided they have a snout, they're all great!

12. Rene

Rene New Member

Humm i dont know which i prefer since i have 2 yorkies and a rottie and they all are wonderfull i dont think i could choose they all sleep with me but the little ones sit on my lap and the big one sits at my feet so i'm undecided

13. AC from TO

AC from TO New Member

:!:
    Absolutely Giant!! No better dog than my saint bernard!! Doesn't help that my second dog is the six month old puppy from hell!! :)

14. Hi Nern, I have two small dogs, but I love large breeds! actually I love both..... :? I'm always cunfused....hehehehe

Susan

15. gailau

gailau New Member

I love big or huge dogs - the more of them to love the better :D

16. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

I love all dogs but have to say i prefer the large breeds.

mike

17. Maori

Maori New Member

Went for Giant. We are dog lovers in general.
    But we sure love our Great Pyrenees and the Great Pyrenees Breed Itself.
    We think they are really "Gentle Giants"
    Pics of our 2 Pyrs Jingles and Beta, and our new pyr name Onslow which we will get in a month or so from now from Missouri

http://community.webshots.com/album/129213734mtcqOW