1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

what things do you do that

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Mary_NH, Oct 11, 2006.

1. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

annoy your cat(s)
    For Missy it's me sneezing - she hates that and will take off every time (and I sneeze a lot)
    Tilly hates us touching her tail - even by accident. The Tilly tail is off limits
    Zeus - I'm not sure he's bright enough to get annoyed
    Dixie it would simply be easier to list things that DON'T annoy Dixie than things that do

2. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Artemis hates it when I touch him while he's sleeping. You have to be prepared for teeth if you try.

Moe is pretty easy going and doesn't really get annoyed at much. She doesn't like her claws being clipped, but that's about it.

3. Ginger

Ginger New Member

Well of course the number 1 thing I think all cats get annoyed about is the dreaded hoover/vacume cleaner - all of mine absolutley hate it!

Bones get really annoyed if I don't feed him as soon as he asks - I mean the very second!, he starts biting and digs his claws in my legs, usually theres food in the bowls anyway I just have to show him its there!

Tango hates having his back end brushed, his artheristis means he can't reach some bits of his back leg and it gets matted so he has to have it done.

4. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

Copper gets annoyed when I rattle a grocery bag. Of course sometimes I do it just get him to run a little bit :lol: .

5. vene

vene New Member

When I wash the floors. They can't seem to keep their balance. :mrgreen: I try to keep them away but they seem to want to travel where I'm working. :roll:

6. Bente

Bente New Member

Me vacum cleaning is the big number one... Although Kyrre is not annoyed, but terrified, when I take it out. Kyrre also gets a little annoyed if he doesn't get enough attention, but both boys behaves good most of the time :)

7. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Vacuuming is the biggest here, too. As soon as they here me take it out of the closet, my kitties disappear, not to be seen again until I'm totally done.