1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

What to name my baby tigers

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by big-pig-666, Apr 1, 2005.

1. big-pig-666

big-pig-666 New Member

i have 2 three-quarter inch red tiger oscars and i was wondering if anyone could give me some suggestions on what to name them??

2. Fish Addict

Fish Addict New Member

before you name a oscar you need to know its personality then the name will come to you thats how i named mine

3. big-pig-666

big-pig-666 New Member

when they get bigger will they be easier to tell appart???

4. Fish Addict

Fish Addict New Member

by they marking's yes hopefully

5. grnlemonade

grnlemonade New Member

yea i agree....usually when they get older their markings will comeout more and you will be able to tell who is who.

6. tski22

tski22 New Member

Name them MC Hammer and Bon Jovi.. or MacJagger.... lol -tl

7. big-pig-666

big-pig-666 New Member

lol... i have an idea what im going to name them.. ive already named my ppleco, i called him ramstein. im gonna call my oscars Ray and F***ed me.. sorry for the sware but its from the greatest movie of all time and i thought yall should know...

8. chuisoccer01

chuisoccer01 New Member

yeah you have to wait a little to have a good name for them. It took about 3 weeks before I named mine. When I first got mine I dond't know better and I was feeding him roseies and there was this one that he couldn't catch. It lasted for 4 days. I said the roseies name is flash and if the oscar catches it then it's name is flash. two days later my oscars name was flash.

9. DUCKLE-BUM

DUCKLE-BUM New Member

My O is called Pablo Oscabar :)

10. big-pig-666

big-pig-666 New Member

i HAVE FOUND NAMES!!!!!!! i nammed the redder one "Lucifer" the darker one "Sir. Skywalker" and the pleco "Ramstein"... still need another name for a oscar that is cranky and hides most of the time...

suggestions?

11. pinky_12_10

pinky_12_10 New Member

Since there tiger oscars u could name one tony the tiger

12. halinar

halinar New Member

Oh that's just too funny!
    :D