1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

What to use on carpet for pet stains

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Nano, Jan 22, 2006.

1. Nano

Nano New Member

Does anyone have any suggestions what kind of disinfectant spray cleaner I could spray on the carpet after a cat throws up? I usually pick up the bulk with papertowel, and like to clean it up the rest of the way with a damp rag and have been using a diluted solution of lysol and water in a sprayer bottle. Just wondered what you all do for this. Tigger does this sometimes when he eats to fast, or eats grass.

2. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

I use OUT--an enzymatic cleaner that is sold at Wal-Mart for stuff like that. Sometimes when my cats vomit there's yellow stuff (bile?) left behind and the OUT gets it.

3. lunaguy

lunaguy New Member

I always just use club soda, and it seems to work fairly well. Maybe too well... it tends to leave a clean spot on the rug. Guess that means it's time for a steam cleaning... :lol: