1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

What Water Testing Kits Are The Best?

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by Kirk, Feb 10, 2005.

1. Kirk

Kirk New Member

I am going to get some kits the weekend, I would like to know the best kits to get.

2. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

Liquid tests are definitely better than the dipstick kind. The most commonly used are the Aquarium Pharmaceuticals tests. Their older master test kits came with ammonia, nitrIte, pH (high & normal), KH, and GH. They didn't come with nitrAte; it had to be bought separately. However, their newer master test kits include the nitrAte, but I'm not sure if it still includes all of the pH, KH, and GH stuff (they may have taken one out to make room for the nitrAte).

If you can order it online through some place like Big Als, it will most likely be a lot cheaper than if you got it locally. I paid like $35 for mine from my LFS then found out a couple weeks later that Big Als has it for $13. :x

-Chelle

3. Kirk

Kirk New Member

I have never used the internet to buy anything. I am not even sure how you do it. I dont have a credit card (Im to young). Is it hard to do it?

4. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

I rarely use a credit card for anything. When I order online I generally just pay with a money order or a check (money orders because they don't have to wait for it to clear) and send it through the mail.

-Chelle

5. grnlemonade

grnlemonade New Member

i ahve bought fish and other things online....i like to pay with paypal.