1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

What We All Look Like?

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by loves-da-pits, Jun 14, 2004.

1. Coconut

Coconut New Member

HELLOOO! Walt a hottie. Me likes.... Hehe, okay, I can't turn on puttin's son here!

2. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

Wow, I'll say!!! I didn't know we had such good looking hunky men hanging out here! :shock: Looking good, Walt :y_the_best:

3. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Hey Walt, have any male friends who like dogs? :wink:

Jamiya

4. Walt

Walt New Member

lmao 8)

5. Walt

Walt New Member

Sure but I think the other guy's on the board would kill me [-(

6. Jody

Jody New Member

Did anybody else have to pick their jaw up off the ground when they seen Walt's pic? Cause I had to. Lucky Hubby wasn't around :lol: :lol:

7. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

I hear ya Jody, I practicly started stuttering in my talk. LOL Good lookin man he is. His wife is a lucky lady.

8. Walt

Walt New Member

:) :oops: :wink:

9. DogLover

DogLover New Member

Greeting from a new member

Hi there,
    I am a new member. Found this site by accident. Finally decided to join as many of you are sharing really meaningful and helpful information & stories on the message board.

I have a 13-week old Cavalier King Charles Spaniel and a 18-month old Netherland Dwarf rabbit. Both are boys. Have loved animals all my life. Too bad that I couldn't get more animals in the house. :eek:

By the way, can anyone tell me how I can attach a picture next to the message like many of you did?

It's my pleasure to meet you online.

10. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Well another california poster, Welcome. I can't wait to see your cavalier I love those little dogs they are my favorite spaniel. Auspet can help with the siggy.

Walt, I bet you have that affect on all the women don't you. If you did not know, now you do. We are the majority you know. :wink:

11. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

12. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Nice to see you. Now where did you get your username? I thought you were older believe it or not. Pretty gal you are. I'm sure you won't be last here too.

13. OneWolvesDream

lol, thanks i get that alot, yeah i am 14, i have gotten the comment of being older for my age, i got this screen name from a book i read a couple of years ago. I needed a screen name for aim and i just made it up. lol, thanks!

14. OneWolvesDream

finally i fixed it, so here is my pic.
    [​IMG]
    a little info on me:
    I live in Fl,
    I was born in South Africa,
    Im British,
    5'6"
    Blond Hair,
    Blue eyes.

and i think thats it.

15. oso

oso New Member

WALT...WOW!!! WASN'T EXPECTING THAT! (YOU KNOW, THE CORONA)LOL. GREAT LOOKING PEOPLE YOU GUYS ARE!

16. Angie

Angie New Member

I have a pic in my photo album at www.photoisland.com. Once you log in, there are photo albums on the left side. Just click one and you can see the pics. I am in 'Other Stuff' (I think). You can click on the small pictures to make them larger and see the description at the bottom. I am 21 until Jan. 11th.

To see pictures:
    go to www.photoisland.com
    and log in to my albums with the following information:

Log-in ID: louisiana_pitbull
    Guest Password: auspet

You all have great pics by the way!

[​IMG]

17. Angie

Angie New Member

lil, thanks for checking out my photos and thanks for signing my guest book! nobody does that!
    Payton is not my baby. I dont have any kids.
    Payton is for my dads girlfriend's son.
    and Alayah is for my brother's friend. My brother is the God parent of Alayah.
    Did you see the huge rocker my dad was sittin in??
    :D

thanks love da pits, yes, Shianne is mine!
    And Reese is cute! But she does bark and growl at people! and everybody is worried about pits being mean!

18. lil96

lil96 New Member

Thats cool. That rocker was HHHUUUUUGGGGEEEE!

19. nakoma_star

nakoma_star New Member

20. Angie

Angie New Member