1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

What We All Look Like?

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by loves-da-pits, Jun 14, 2004.

1. nakoma_star

nakoma_star New Member

2. Angie

Angie New Member

Walt, thanks for signing my guest book! I didn't think anybody looked at it anymore!

love da pits, i forgot to say that Reese is not mine. She is for my best friend. She does hang out with the 'Big Dogs' (my brother's Pit Bulls) everyday. She loves to play with Meadow!

Meadows puppies are doing great! They are so beautiful!

3. Walt

Walt New Member

Hay I'm slow Angie but I'm consistant LOL :D

4. Angie

Angie New Member

Walt, did you see Meadow's puppies?

5. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Angie
    Meadow's pups are gorgeous! I want male #2 he is such a doll I love his markings.

6. Walt

Walt New Member

No not yet, What breed are they?

7. Angie

Angie New Member

Gina, thanks for signing my book! All the pups are beautiful, I know! I would also like to keep one but I have my hands full with Shianne! lol
    So you saw them on the website then huh? They really need to put some new pictures because the pups are getting so big. And they are really good! They do have their eyes open and are starting to get around really good. They are going to be so sweet! I really want one!!!
    I will try to get new pics soon!

Walt, the puppies are Pit Bull! lol They are in my photo album or you can see better pictures of them on the little website tab below.

Sorry that all the pictures on the site are not showing up, it should be fixed soon.

Dont forget to sign the guest book if you go to the www.freewebs.com/pisciottiskennels website!

Thanks.

8. Walt

Walt New Member

Sorry Angie I asumed they were pits but I still can't see the pics, I'll try again when I get home from work.

9. Angie

Angie New Member

Walt, you can't see the pics on the kennel website or the photo album website?

This one should still work.
    If what you mean by you can't see them is that they are too small, then you can just click on the picture and it will enlarge. Here is what I posted before:

I have a pic in my photo album at www.photoisland.com. Once you log in, there are photo albums on the left side. Just click one and you can see the pics. I am in 'Other Stuff' (I think). You can click on the small pictures to make them larger and see the description at the bottom. I am 21 until Jan. 11th.

To see pictures:
    go to www.photoisland.com
    and log in to my albums with the following information:

Log-in ID: louisiana_pitbull
    Guest Password: auspet

But the puppies on the other website should come up just fine. Those pics are much better.

10. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

I like the photos of J.D. and Rylie!

11. Angie

Angie New Member

Jamiya, thanks! Me too lol

J.D. (Rott) and Rylie (JRT) are for my friend. They are just so precious together! Rylie sleeps on top of Jay like that all the time.

12. nakoma_star

nakoma_star New Member

13. Coconut

Coconut New Member

[​IMG]

Here's me! I gave you guys a little taste before (even though it was a supemodel--Milla Jovovich (my favorite), but here's the real thing.[/img]

14. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

Ok, here is an updated photo, my last one was at christmas and this one was yesterday.

[​IMG]

15. Walt

Walt New Member

OOOOoooooLALA Coconut is Hot Hot Hot :love_y_t_much:

16. lil96

lil96 New Member

Walt! aren't you married with kids? But hey if not maybe we could start up ausdate.com! Where people with animals come to meet others with animals!

17. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

I think there already is a people w/pets dating website. I'm sure there is website for EVERYTHING now!

18. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

OPPS! I double submitted! SORRY!!!!! :oops:

I think there already is a people w/pets dating website. I'm sure there is website for EVERYTHING now!

19. Walt

Walt New Member

Just making an observation :y_the_best:

20. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

WALT SAYS:

Walt, you scoundrel! You were looking at those cute little dimples weren't you? :D

Coconut: My Hubby says, keep making photos like that, and Milla Jovovich has nothing on you. :wink: