1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

What We All Look Like?

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by loves-da-pits, Jun 14, 2004.

1. gwen13

gwen13 New Member

I've been lurking around here for a while, so I guess it's finally time to properly introduce myself :oops:
    [​IMG]
    There's me with my favorite little guy in the whole world :y_the_best:

2. lil96

lil96 New Member

gwen your little guy looks so much a dog I had when I was a kid, his name was patches, oh I miss him so much. What is your dogs name?

3. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Hi gwen, nice to finally see who you are. We are in So. cal too.

4. Pekemom

Pekemom New Member

[​IMG]

That would be me with my two Pekes, Bailey and Brandee. We were leaving Petsmart, our favorite store to shop with our dogs. As you can see, that big bag is full of toys and treats for the spoiled fur babies.

5. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

It's been awhile since I've seen this post. WOW!!!!

ilovemaltipoos:

It's so nice to finally meet you. You have a beautiful family. You look nothing like I thought. I pictured you brunette, don't ask me why.

gwen:

It's nice to meet you, too!! That has to be one of the littlest dogs I have ever seen!! How adorable!

Pekemom:

Nice to meet you, too! I love the picture of you coming out of PetsMart. How Cute. Your dogs have that look, "Yeap, I scored, Yes I did!"

6. Pekemom

Pekemom New Member

Lil~

Your picture is so beautiful, it looks like a postcard! Where was this taken (and how quickly can I move there??) :roll:

7. Toykeeper

Toykeeper New Member

Even though I have only been on these boards a week...thought I would introduce myself right - picture and all! This is me with my babies as I am living in South Africa right now (though I am from California - LA area - as well).

[​IMG]

8. aussylover

aussylover New Member

9. aussylover

aussylover New Member

10. nern

nern New Member

Great pictures everyone who recently posted theirs. Its so nice to be able to match a face with a name. :D

11. gwen13

gwen13 New Member

puttin: thanks! you're by san pedro right? i'm over here in brentwood, yay Los Angeles forumers :y_the_best: I see toykeeper was one too, I guess there's lots of us!

loves da pits: Thanks!! :eek: He is a tiny little guy, 2 lbs, but I swear he thinks he's 50 lbs!

& lil I'm sorry about your little Patches, my guys name is Nico, but my friends have taken up a habit of calling him Nico-taco, being a longhair Chihuahua and all :lol:

Nice to finally see who you are aussylover! Fairly easy enough to guess you were out at the races!

12. aussylover

aussylover New Member

In reply

:eek: Yes nice to meet you to! Oh yes I was seeing my jeffy Race lol :eek:

13. SugarLovesPits

SugarLovesPits New Member

[​IMG]
    I look kinda goofy herre but this is me with my non furry babies Gavyn and Taryn!!!

14. -={Nexus}=-

-={Nexus}=- New Member

i guess i should post too..
    i dont' have any pics of me yet on this comp... but i just bought a digital camera... so i should have some soon.

but here's my dog in the meantime... taken wit me mum's digi.
    his name is rocky.
    silliest dog on the planet... always making funny faces for the camera.

[​IMG]

15. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Lets see if I can get this right.

[​IMG]

16. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Whaooo It worked!!!

17. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

I love the picture of Rocky!!! That would be good in a photo contest.

18. -={Nexus}=-

-={Nexus}=- New Member

thnx pits!

yah i was really happy with the way it turned out.... kodak picture!

doesn't happen often with my camera skills :)

here's another "not so kodaky" photo...

picture of rocky after my sister got at him.

[​IMG]

poor guy.... no male deserves that kind of treatment

19. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

How funny! Why the socks? Is it a new floor cleaning method? :lol:

20. -={Nexus}=-

-={Nexus}=- New Member

BEATS ME!

*Sigh*

women.....

:mrgreen: