1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

What We All Look Like?

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by loves-da-pits, Jun 14, 2004.

1. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

Klaus, it's so nice to meet you and your animal family. They are all so beautiful!!!

I just love the picture of your cat mamas, Sissy and Lady. What a GREAT picture!!!

2. MaxKellyAST

MaxKellyAST New Member

I found a picture of me on my friends website, it a little old and you cant see me, but its the best I got right now. Im usually on the pit specific fourum but this is fun! Nice to see so many I usually talk too.
    I live in Oklahoma City OK and Im 27!
    [​IMG]

Me, Stacking a short/Wide amstaff named NAN. She's a little Pocket Rocket at under 40 lbs is my ideal size bitch. She'll never win in show but I like her anyway, I dont own her BTW!!

3. daddyfs

daddyfs New Member

i jus dont know how to paste a pic.. i thought i did

4. Angie

Angie New Member

daddyfs:

If you have the pic saved on your computer, go to www.tinypic.com
    Click the browse button and select the pic you want to upload. Then look under that box and click on the 'host it' button. The page will refresh and scroll down to get the info. Highlight and right click the entire IMG part. Then open a message here and right click and paste. Thats all.

Goodluck.
    :D

5. Angie

Angie New Member

Ok, Here ya go!
    This is Daddyfs
    [​IMG]

And this is an old picture of Jax
    [​IMG]

6. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

daddyfs: When I first came here to Auspet over a year ago with a problem with my pit bulls, you absolutely "fried" me. But even so, a lot of what you said made sense and prompted me to take control.

So, over a year later, glad to meet you. :0023:

7. rottweiler_inc

rottweiler_inc New Member

I will be getting a pic of myself soon...........blah I have never posted one but .......im trying

8. ChinookLover89

ChinookLover89 New Member

This is me on my 19th birthday nothing more recent really.

9. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

hmmm nothing there Chinook...

10. abbeys-mom

abbeys-mom New Member

This is an old one, but the only decent one I have on my hard drive.

[​IMG]
    http://image03.webshots.com/3/6/84/65/7 ... Nuy_ph.jpg

I had just got back from a trip south, normally us Canadians are not thsi tanned!!! Notice my daugther didn't get to come on the trip, she has the lovel January white paste look happening.

11. DeLaUK

DeLaUK New Member

Finally figured out how to do this (with some help). :)

My Rott Babe and me at Laurel Canyon Dog Park.
    [​IMG]

12. tuttifrutti

tuttifrutti New Member

hmmm...well fortunately for me, I don't have any pics of me on the computer, nor do I have a digital camera, and on top of that, my scanner is broken. rats. i can't post a picture of myself! haha,im happy:) anyway, here's ranger and snickers. (if i did this right)
    [​IMG]
    That's ranger doing his "rug"
    [​IMG]
    that's ranger again.
    [​IMG]
    there's ranger and snickers (holding treats behind the camera works)
    [​IMG]
    and this is ranger doing...i dunno what.

i have more pics of snickers but like i said, teh scanner is broken.

13. DaveM26

DaveM26 New Member

Heres a few pictures of my 5 month Old Puppy

Heres a couple pictures I took this afternoon of my 5 month old Brittany "Hunter"

Looking for the scent

[​IMG]

Pointing :

[​IMG]

HA... HA.. FOUND IT!!!

[​IMG]

Sorry the pictures are kinda large

DaveM

14. tuttifrutti

tuttifrutti New Member

He looks beautiful! And a natural hunter. Mine rarely point anymore.

15. ACO

ACO New Member

Here's me and my best friend at a wedding this summer.....I'm the one on the left.

[​IMG]

16. lil96

lil96 New Member

I have a quilt that looks soo much like that one!

17. Here is a few of gross me

Cheese it lol
    [​IMG]

Senior picture
    [​IMG]

Yay most of my face is hidden
    [​IMG]

18. sassyassy

sassyassy New Member

newbie animal owner here

Hi everyone,

Gem here a newbie to all this just thought I'd introduce myself.
    I'm a 24 year old Pole dance instructor/administrator/PA with a love for all animals.
    Im the current owner of one cheeky part bengal kitty called Miss Roxie Kitty aged 8 with a food obsession &
    one adorable pure bred long haired chihuahua called Mia Huggy Bear aged 6 months with a love for sausage's :D
    I also have 6 tropical fish & have owned alot of animals throught out my life, just love them all :D
    Big fan of Dog Bostal on BBC Three especially of Mic Martin :wink: recon I could break him lol
    Though don't think his training method would help me train my chihuahua :)
    Pic of me here: www.faceparty.co.uk/sassygirlforyou

All the best to everyone :y_the_best:

19. DeLaUK

DeLaUK New Member

Aha....another UK poster...cool :D

Soooo much respect for Mic Martin......you do know that he never choked the weimie right :lol:

Anyways, welcome.

20. sassyassy

sassyassy New Member

thanks for the welcome

Hi Delauk,

Yep fellow uk gal here :D
    Yeh I know Mic didn't choke the weime he has far too much respect for animals.
    I think the BB just make him out to be that bad coz lets face it to have a good tv program you need a good guy & a bad guy :)
    I know most people think his training in old school but if it works why change it & well he get's results & fast so who are we to judge.
    I too have a lot of respect for him because I think alot of owners need some routine & discipline in thier life. You can't get results without consistency.
    Just for you Mic :eek: lol 8)

luv Gem x