1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

What We All Look Like?

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by loves-da-pits, Jun 14, 2004.

1. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

2. Belles_mom

Belles_mom New Member

3. Zekesmom

Zekesmom New Member

Your family is gorgeus!! That is a beautiful picture!!

4. Belles_mom

Belles_mom New Member

Thank you very much!

5. honeybears

honeybears New Member

everyone has beuatiful pics, bellesmom, what a cute pup! and your cat, I did a professional shoot 5 years ago with both my dogs and cat, I didn t tehink the photag was ever gonna get them all in teh picture

honeybear

6. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

Here's a pic of me---
    [​IMG]

:mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
    (Just Kidding!!)
    Don't I wish!!!

7. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

Pam! How dare you use my photo. hehe I wish!!

8. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

Pam: My Hubby Gary told me to tell you, :kiss_heart:

9. Jules

Jules New Member

It was really hard to find a pic of me as I'm the one usually taking the photos! The only other one's I could find was me at my 80's dress up party (disgusting), me dressed as a bogan for a bogan party (even more disgusting), pulling stupid faces or me looking drunk. Here's a normal one!
    [​IMG]

10. lil96

lil96 New Member

it's so weird because I alwazs assumed and please don"T take offense, that everyone was much older than what they look like. I guess 'cause everyone always knows so much. I will try to get one up later, but right now I am at work with my bf. But I was also noticing that everyone is mainly girls here and I began to think of the guys and I can only think of 3. So are the boys really that out numbered (I am sure there are more than 3). Sorry this pic is so big I don"t have a way to resize it right now, I took it right off mz website.
    [​IMG]

11. papillon/mom

papillon/mom New Member

good idea-- :eek: :eek: :eek:

unfortunatly I only have a picture of me and my boyfriend not one w/my dogs together I will try though.... :oops:

here is me (female)

[​IMG]

12. Zekesmom

Zekesmom New Member

lil96, that is such a cool picture!! Where was it taken?

13. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

lil96: I'm probably the oldest one here and know the least. :D

I know, the guys are being really shy. Mike has been the brave one so far. I've been waiting for Walt.

WHERE'S WALT?!?

14. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

I must say, this is QUITE a good looking board! Everyone looks great in their pics!

What a great idea!

15. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Hold crap, lil96. Is that where you live?!

Jamiya

16. Rene

Rene New Member

I also assumed everyone here was older :oops: I dont have any pictures of me because i hide from the camera now this darn AGE thing has set in and i cant stand pictures of my self but i will tell you i'm 5 ft 2in and have long blonde hair and blue eyes maybe i can dig up an older picture of me before i got the middle age spread lol

17. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

You all are very pretty. I must be the granny of the group well here I is.[​IMG]

18. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Hiya guys my pic wont seem to post so here is the link to where my pics are just click on the family album and you will find pics of me and some members of my family.

I have to agree alot of very good looking ppl on here no the wonder your pets are happy :D

mike

http://community.webshots.com/user/charmedagain

19. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Everyone of you guys are Beautiful!!
    Ok so now IM gonna ask a forbidden question....How old is everyone?
    I just turned 30 this last March.

20. Jules

Jules New Member

ginaH I couldn't see your pic!
    For others that can't get their pics working this is how I do it. It may not work for you (and may be the way you are doing it anyway so I may be stating the obvious) because I use a mac and I know there is differences in the way they work... anyway, I open up a new window then drag the pic into that window then copy & paste the info in the address bar thingy whatever it's called into the bit where you put the url link.
    Lil96 I was blown away by that view... I would also like to know if that's where you live!
    It's funny how we all assume different mental pictures of each other! I grew up living with males only (my Dad and my brother's) so I tend to assume people are males if they don't state otherwise, it's not intentional or even concious though.
    Anyway this board is such a distraction from my work and I really do have alot to do- I wasted 3 hours here yesterday!
    :roll: