1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

What We All Look Like?

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by loves-da-pits, Jun 14, 2004.

1. Jules

Jules New Member

Where's your pic Jamiya?

2. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Well i am 27 but will be 28 in november OMG i am getting old lol

3. Jody

Jody New Member

[​IMG]
    That is me on my wedding day. Had to post it as this was the only pic I had. I hope it works.

I'll be turning 26 in October this year.

4. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

Gina, Gina, Gina, you would have to ask the dreaded question. :)

Well, I won't make it too too easy. I was born in 1953. Not over the hill yet. Just half way up on one side. 8)

5. puggleowner

puggleowner New Member

I am the youngest thus far I think- I turn 25 next week- hopefully it will result in a reduction in car insurance but probably not when I take into account my tendency for speeding tickets :|

6. nern

nern New Member

I don't have a recent picture online but this is me a few years ago. I turned 26 this past Feb.

[​IMG]

7. Jules

Jules New Member

I couldn't see your pic, Nern. I think my computer's a dud :shock:
    I am also 26.

8. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

I'm 53 going on 18 ... My birthday is JUly 15th.

9. Belles_mom

Belles_mom New Member

I just turned 27 on Saturday!!

10. papillon/mom

papillon/mom New Member

:eek: :eek: :y_the_best:

I think I got you beat puggleowner I turned 23 Sunday, and am done w/birthdays so I will remain 23 forever...... :y_the_best:

11. Zekesmom

Zekesmom New Member

I am not sure of how to do the picture thing, ok, I haven't really tried yet, but I will. But I can tell you all how old I am, eek, here goes, this is worse than having to check off a box for an age range, but anyway, I am 38 years old. Sorry, but I feel kinda old. And while we are sharing, I am a high school math teacher and today is the last day of school and the first day of summer for me. I won't be able to be logged on as much but I will try to keep up with my addiction to auspet.

12. Dukesdad

Dukesdad New Member

OK Now I know I am the "seniorest" person here. I'll try to get a photo up here with the boys. Don't have one yet.

Heres a tip for everyone. Your can download all of these photos and save them in a file on your computer. You can then insert them into a Word document an create an album. All you have to do is do a right click on each photo you want to download. This will open a menu. Select 'Save Picture As..." Another window will open so you can select a file to save the photo. You can also re-name the file at this point before you save it.
    By creating an album you will have the photos after this thread runs its course.

13. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

man! I feel really young.... only 21! he he he....

Yall are all beautiful! I promise I'm digging for that silly photo!!!!

14. someday

someday New Member

I also assumed everyone was a bit older here, but I'm still one of the youngest. I'm 21. Guess I gotta go dig for a pic huh?

15. Rene

Rene New Member

geez you guys make me feel really old i turned 39 in feb. this year. i'm a single mom with 2 human kids my daughter just graduated high school the first one in our family to do that :eek: she will be 18 in aug. my son will be 13 in sept. he will be entering the 8th grade. I have 6 fur babies Sebastain, Jasmine, Oscar, Whiskers, Butters and Fonzi I love them all to death oh yea my mom will also be moving in with me the beginning of July. I will defentaly have a house full.

16. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

WOW! I thought I was gonna be the baby!! I am 21 also, and loving every minute of it. I can't wait to get older. Every year just gets better and better.

17. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Ummmm. Photo? I'll look for one that's not hideous. I am usually behind the camera. I am 34.

Jamiya

18. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Well, I guess a 21 year old might consider me "old", but I don't feel it! I am 36. I like it too! Every year past 30 I care less and less what people say about me or think about me and more about what I know is true about myself and what the people that I care about think of me. Gets more "freeing" (new word!) as I get older. Of course, having toddlers does not give me much time to really think about my age. They run me till I drop! My b-day is December 30th and my youngest son is December 31st so my B-day kind of gets pushed aside (thankfully!) (oldest son is July 4th)

19. Sara

Sara New Member

I'm a little late but here's a pic of me and my Pits... When Hunnyjade was just 11 weeks old... What a doll...

[​IMG]

20. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Well, I can't say every year is getting better...but we'll see what I say when December 18th rolls around!! he he he...