1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

What We All Look Like?

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by loves-da-pits, Jun 14, 2004.

1. nern

nern New Member

This has been a nice topic for all of us to get to know each other a little better...I'm glad it was started. Everyone's pictures are so nice! :)

As for those assuming I was male :lol: .....I have a habit of doing that too but I often assume that everyone is female because I don't personally know many men that are interested in animals.

2. Jody

Jody New Member

It has been a good topic and I'm glad it was started. I sit here sometimes and wonder what the other person is like on the other side of the computer that answers our posts........ :lol: :lol:

3. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

I think Auspet.com wins best looking and smartest chat room. :eek:
    And Rene- Gravity is E-V-I-L! :?

4. papillon/mom

papillon/mom New Member

:eek: :eek: :eek: :y_the_best:

everyone is so normal is right which is awesome if you ask me.

Nern I am so sorry I though the same must be the name I guess. :oops:

Puttin you have a good looking family.

Gina what a cutie your son is.

OMG all the nice pictures....... :eek: :eek:

5. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

I would have thought some would have thought I was a man by my username. Not exactly feminine. The 510 part is from my hubbies car he recently sold a datson 510, 1973 I believe it was. I think there are alot of males interested in dogs out there, BUT I think alor of them are not into chitchatting about them. Maybe they think its not the manly thing to do. So did you all get to see the three most important men in my life? I think some of did. Thanks for the compliments gang. Monster, I thought you were younger than you said. You must be a riot to hang with.

6. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

At agility trials, most of the people there are women. If something ever happens and I am in the position of needing to find a new man, I am going to find a dog man somehow, LOL. :)

Jamiya

7. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Jamyia, just go to the local pet stores.. I could have had a few had I been single. You just go up and ask one of them for their opinion on a particular product. I've done it just because I needed to know if it was any good and I don't trust the employees at petco, etc. If there is a spark you'll know. LOL

Bullylove: You look alot like my sons girlfriend. pretty, But she does not care much for dogs. She's a cat person. I like cats too. She brought my dog a present. a stick. All I could think was oh now theres something that if I leave it here on the floor he will shred and possible choke on. I told her it was better to be left outside. He really does not even chase sticks.

Lovedapets, theres no way your fifty. And that gate behind you, whoever made that is very clever. That is a very unique and interesting gate.

You all are really a great looking bunch. Heck if I put my pictures on from 10 years ago, one's I thought were bad then, I look at now and say da* I was hot.

8. Dukesdad

Dukesdad New Member

OK Ladies. There are some guys out here who are not affraid to talk about our dogs. Here I am in my office with Duke and Freckles. Guess which one is which. So far I can claim to be the senior member of this forum.
    [​IMG]

9. puggleowner

puggleowner New Member

Dukesdad that is so cute with the two peering over the edge of your desk :), and a very nice picture of you as well - thanks for sharing :)

10. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

And a brave one you are. Now you must be in touch with your feminine side. My hubby always says he is. Gosh I just wish he hated shopping. Thats not fair. Good looking picture Dukesdad. You get to take your dogs to work with you. That is so cool.

11. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

puttin510, thanks for so much for the compliment. In another 5 years I'll qualify for Senior Citizens discounts around town. :D
    My Hubby thanks you for the compliment on the gate. He's a metal artist/welder/ ornamental iron fabricator. The gate he calls his "Time Machine" piece.

Dukesdad, nothing more attractive than a man who loves his dog. Glad to meet you. :wink:

12. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

Puttin: Thanks for the compliment. You are a good looking woman yourself! I hope i look like that when I have kids. I look young for my age.I used to hate it, but now I think that's okay, I'm gonna look 35 when I'm 40!! hehe

13. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Bully, you will thank you lucky stars for your young appearance as you get older. It is just aweful what gravity does. I've gone thru loosing weight, gaining and now lossing it again. Back at my highschool weight believe it or not. I am doing the suzane somers low carb way of life. It really works for anyone that wants to know. My cholesteral level is great too. Losing and gaining , It just wreaks havoc on your body. I look in the mirror, thinking I need to go on extreme makeover pulling at my face to see where I think thing should be. Stay out of the sun, that is a major skin killer.

14. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Dukesdad, Duke and Freckles look like they are trying to decide how to eat that stack of papers without you noticing!

Puttin, Nala would LOVE to get a stick as a present. :)

Jamiya

15. Nik

Nik New Member

You sure are a great looking bunch... so I won't be the one bad apple to spoil the cart :lol:

I always imagined Dukesdad was an 18year old Aussie dude... so who is that?!?!

**edit was in the recent event of me getting a brain**

16. honeybears

honeybears New Member

Dukesdad are you an Aussie dude :mrgreen:

luv the pics of duke and freckles peaking over the papers.

honeybear

17. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Isn't Dukesdad a Texan??

Jamiya

18. nern

nern New Member

Nice picture Dukesdad.....I wish I could take my dogs to work!

19. Dukesdad

Dukesdad New Member

Jamiya is correct. Actually I am a Louisiana Cajun who has lived in Houston Texas for the last 20 years. I still get back to Louisiana several times a year to eat some of that great food.
    The boys do not get to come to work with me on a regular basis but when I get out into the field to survey a potential new park site they get to go. Not in the summer though as there are too many snakes around here and they are not trained to avoid them. I know either of them would go in nose first to check one out. My old Lab Jake once discovered a baby Copperhead at a site and I managed to corral him just in time.

20. winnie

winnie New Member

Heres me

[​IMG]