1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

What We All Look Like?

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by loves-da-pits, Jun 14, 2004.

1. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

Great Pic Winnie. Now we need one with you and all your babies!!

Dukesdad: What a great pic. A devious bunch I'm sure. hehe

Harley would love a stick too. My moms lab LOVES wood. He ripped all the wood planks off the side of the bbq and ate them. *weirdo*
    They just bought a new one with no wood.

My friends bull mastiff used to love card board. She owned a little boutiques and would bring him to work everyday, but when stock came in you were constantly chasing him around to get him to stop eating the boxes!!

2. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

LOL! Nala loves cardboard too. Cardboard and sticks - mmmmmmfiber!!

Jamiya

3. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Jamyia - Bully :I bet they have clean teeth.

Dukedad: I have never been to Weeziana, LOL but there has always been something intriguing about it to me. That is one place I would like to go. Do you have that cute accent?

4. Brian

Brian New Member

5. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

Hi Brian, nice to meet you. Bamboo is just adorable!! Very nice pictures. I especially like the one where she resembles the flower. Too Cute!!

6. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Brian what a cute doggie there! Welcome to the board!

7. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Hello Brian :D Welcome to the board! Your puppy is adorable!!

8. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Hi Brian and welcome to the mad people forum as we are all alittle crazy here heheheheheh.

How cute is your puppy bet he is very mischievious.

again welcome and enjoy your stay.

mike

9. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Hey Brian, so nice to meet you. Your pup is really cute. Soooo, he reminds you of a pansy huh. Is he really a big chicken. LOL Kidding of course. Welcome to the forum.

10. Brian

Brian New Member

Re

Thank you all for your warm welcome! I have been lurking here for the last 2 months or so and I have learned alot from you guys. Great forum!

Mike, my puppy is such a good boy! :p That's why we love him so much!

Cheers,

Brian

11. nern

nern New Member

Great pictures Winnie and Brian. Welcome to the forum Brian!

12. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

13. nern

nern New Member

Nice pictures Mike. :)

14. honeybears

honeybears New Member

I just luve everyones pics.

Mypettherapydog, how is hairless harry doing?

honeybear

15. honeybears

honeybears New Member

I like bamboos color. myparents have a shitzu and she is all white

honeybear

16. dogangel

dogangel New Member

17. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

dogangel- :eek: Yahoo! Another Shepherd owner! Sarge looks so small compared to your babies! How old are they?

18. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

I've been looking at everyone's great pictures and decided to add mine :roll:

it's with one of my foster kittens....

and this is as much as anyone gets :mrgreen: I HATE having my picture taken

[​IMG]

but isn't the kitten cute

19. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Mary_NH - Is that a Siamese? I love them! If you weren't so far away I would seriously adopt that bitty baby from you!

20. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

I foster for Siamese Rescue and right now have FIVE 6-week old babies - the first Siamese Rescue kittens in the New England chapter of Siamese rescue :eek: needless to say these little babes were all spoken for within hours of me getting them on the website.

Just waiting for their spay/neuter to be done then they can all go to their forever homes. Their mom was PTS by the shelter where they were in Mass. as she was feral and aggressive, so these little ones have been alone for a few weeks.

This one is Rita the Runt - she may have to wait on her spay as she's tiny.

I have 2 siamese of my own....German Shepherds and Siamese cats seem to go hand-in-hand. Many people I know with meezers also have GSDs for some reason they are very compatible.